Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/12/2006 5:17:12 PM EDT
lookin for a place to shoot my handgun very very close to greensboro.  is this my only option?  how does everyone who shoots there like it?
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 5:39:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:21:29 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I shot there when I lived in Greensboro. Nice place to shoot. I liked it because the range time was not charged by the hour. You could buy a daily, monthly or yearly membership. I would often shoot for 30 minutes then hang out in the lounge area and talk to other members or watch tv then resume shooting. It's a fun place to hang out.  

that's good.  i'm probably gonna buy the 3 month pass since i have to buy membership to a rifle range also.  but i'd just like to have somewhere close i can go w/ my handgun after an exam and blow off some steam!
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:49:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I took my CCW course there and shot there a few times.  The ventilation system is a doozie in the winter, other than that, fine range for pistols.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:25:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Real nice set up.  The guy's running the place are nice, prices aren't bad, and even when they are busy it doesn't take long to get a lane.  I believe all they ask is purchase their targets.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top