Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/18/2006 4:10:17 PM EDT
Were there any mags for a decent price?  10 a mag is what I paid at the last winston show.  AR and AK.   Any .223 there??
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 4:00:38 AM EDT
[#1]
BTT, just for the heck of it. Anybody waste the money this weekend.....report?
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 4:58:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Yea wondering the same thing, im heading up to greensboro today and might stop by if anyone thinks its worth it.

Josh
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 8:22:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Same ole show.
I did buy an Imbel FAL kit for $150.
GLOCK-23
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 8:55:16 AM EDT
[#4]
I stopped by for a little while before work today.  Nothing really noteworthy in my opinion.  There were fewer dealers there than last month.  Seems to me there was another whole aisle of tables in January.  

Prices were still high and selection was still small...  Oh well, guess its off to the big city for the next one...
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 5:37:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Yea, I finally got the nerve to go and at least parking was free.  I did get 4 ak mags 2 ar mags, and a 20rd. box of wolf .223.  I got the stuff at a reasonable price.  I think you're right about the extra row of tables.  It's almost to the point of being a yard sale.  I think without assault tech and a few other vendors it would be.  There was alot of junk.  I saw rusty old ak mags for new prices.  All in all it was a success.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top