Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2005 8:11:14 AM EDT
since i missed duck season due to being deployed, im looking either for someone in the area who goose hunts and is looking for an extra person, or who has some property and a goose problem they would like taken care of.

aint seen shit on state land, and my cousin allready put up his boat for the winter.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 9:31:00 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
since i missed duck season due to being deployed, im looking either for someone in the area who goose hunts and is looking for an extra person, or who has some property and a goose problem they would like taken care of.

aint seen shit on state land, and my cousin allready put up his boat for the winter.

Well it just so happenes we hate those little birds,,, we have 100 acres of wheat feilds planted all the rest is chisel plowed for corn next spring they like to be on the pond when it isnt frozen.. when is the season? isn't there one in jan? the early one they got 30 some birds on day one. no one hunts here when it gets cold they all be scared of the cold I guess. Hell I like the cold me and my dog go out every night around 12:00am walk thru the woods
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 8:02:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like you have a bunch of ground out that way Graywolf.

Let me know if you ever need some critter management done. I am an equal opportunity hunter. Deer, geese, ducks, coyotes, fox, even woodchucks. It's all good!
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 9:41:58 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Let me know if you ever need some critter management done. I am an equal opportunity hunter. Deer, geese, ducks, coyotes, fox, even woodchucks. It's all good!

wood chucks are a blast specially this spring eating that tender wheat,, get some really good long shots. We like betting on the best head shot and distance... Wild Bill shot 53 last yr...ya 250 acres we got it all right here , it would be fun to shoot with some fresh meat,  you know some one new I shoot with my 2 sons but it gets old,,,,,,,,,,,,
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 9:44:59 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

you drive right by here when you go to the pit....
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 1:14:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Lumpy is not allowed there, unless he lets his pal Platz tag along.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top