Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/25/2005 10:02:32 PM EDT
i was looking to clean up some stuff, like some old gun magazines, catalogs, etc. and figured what the heck, some military guys overseas may like these old back issues rather than have me pitch them.

if you are overseas and would like me to send it to ya let me know.  i'd need an APO/FPO address.  by the way do they let me send over some old back issues of Maxim?  or is that too racy?

it will most likely be some old gun magazines.  nothing exciting but hey it makes the time go by.

all i ask in exchange is that you send me a pic of you in your uniform with a sign that says something like "Thanks to Spreadfire Arms" with a digital camera with resolution of at least 3.0 megapixels so i can enlarge it and display it in my office and at gunshows

God speed, and be safe out there.  Merry Christmas.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 9:39:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 10:49:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, but I am out of here in 5 days, back to the U.S.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 5:37:35 PM EDT
[#3]
thanks COZ

i dont want to adopt a sniper.....i just want to help out a fellow ARFcommer.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 10:39:31 AM EDT
[#4]
30caltblkid is in afghanistan right now

IM me for his APO if you want it
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 1:08:08 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
30caltblkid is in afghanistan right now

IM me for his APO if you want it

TX, IM me (or call) with his 20.  There is someone over there with a Sinton connection (not *from* Sinton) that might could watch his six.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 1:28:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Well I'm pushing back out one of Marines  on the 10 of this month... Any ACOG's

Me and My kids just came back in Oct, I have some real time pics if you need some. Just IM me if wold like some... If you are looking for pics of mines,IED's and stuff like that.. Engineer's up  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top