Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/18/2017 3:56:06 PM EDT
Georgia Resist is planning a protest/March at Olympic Park tomorrow. I'm having trouble finding much more info about it than that. I can't view the event but a couple "friends" who live.pretty far from Atlanta are attending so there may be a crowd.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 4:52:51 PM EDT
[#1]
so I guess I'll not go there tomorrow...oh wait had not planned to anyways.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 6:21:58 PM EDT
[#2]
F'n awesome. I've got to go right by there tomorrow, twice for a brewery tour I run. Guess I might pack a special bag.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 11:02:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Just keep an eye out. I'm gonna go observe and whatnot. I want to see what's up.
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 6:55:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Any updates?

ETA: guess it's just kicking off at 6.

Hot reporter's twitter feed

Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:37:09 AM EDT
[#5]
There was some sort of protest against offensive steel plates at Riverbend gun club. Approximately 20 people assaulted the steel plates with large black guns from 200, 300, 385 and 500 yards away.  The steel plates did not have a chance and surrendered, promised not to be so offensive anymore.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:55:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There was some sort of protest against offensive steel plates at Riverbend gun club. Approximately 20 people assaulted the steel plates with large black guns from 200, 300, 385 and 500 yards away.  The steel plates did not have a chance and surrendered, promised not to be so offensive anymore.
View Quote
'plates'

do you mean turkeys, chickens, pigs and rams? and if so surely you mean with quigly type long arms...
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 5:05:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
In my humble, new guy opinion this post wins the interwebs for today. Thank you, sir. This made me laugh.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 6:28:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

'plates'

do you mean turkeys, chickens, pigs and rams? and if so surely you mean with quigly type long arms...
View Quote
Circular = round plates made of rifle rated steel
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 7:39:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:  Circular = round plates made of rifle rated steel
View Quote
So, your black rifles shot the fat white plates.   WTF.

Link Posted: 8/21/2017 7:53:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

So, your black rifles shot the fat white plates.   WTF.

View Quote
It felt so good ... after years of repression ... Finally payback to those white devils.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top