Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2003 12:38:34 AM EDT
I found these at the local gun shop, it is the real deal.  I never see the shit around anymore so I went ahead and picked one up.  It was $33.99 and has the bando with the ammo on strippers in carboard along with the mag charger and safety pin.  

Anyway, point being I talked the guy down to $175 for the whole ammo can and six daisy fresh loaded banos in it (840 rounds).  I don't have the funds for a whole can of this right now but could cover with the charge if you guys wanted to get in on this.  I could divide the total price post tax by six and we could all share the wealth.
It ends up to be $32 each

No I am not doing this for any profit, just thought the MO members may be interested.

Seems like a good deal considering Ammoman.com wants $210 for the exact same 840 round ammo can.  (Same surplus lot, '87)
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 6:37:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Is this .223 ammo???

If so, I'll take (2) bandos...

Link Posted: 9/4/2003 12:55:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Yep, it's .223, well 5.56 actually.  Any other takers?  I need 1 or two more b/c I'm not able to purchase the whole can for myself (saving for an upper), but if someone else gets on the boat I can by the whole can and bring your banos to you.
This is a pic of mine.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top