Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2003 6:05:26 PM EDT
… Well sort of, had a great lunch today with a few AZ gunners and the good folks from New York that manage this site. Just not enough time in the day to spend with company that cool. Time we did however was greatly appreciated.
I’ll let the Cavalry Arms and AZEX Arms professionals comment on the factory tours but I have to say lunch was fantastic.  We’ll see you all again at Gunstock.

In the mean time, thank you guys for the great couple of hours you visited a few Arizona ARFCOMMERS

… In attendance of today’s power lunch …

EdAvilaSr
EdwardAvila
Gadsen
Garryowen
GoatBoy
ILove2Shoot
JLA (Happy 1st to junior!)
Sanguine
SinistralRifleman
TheFNG (Happy Birthday)
Topcrest
Treetop
Winston Wolf

... A good time had by all

Link Posted: 9/5/2003 7:35:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 7:49:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah I thought we were going to see the clash of the titans there. Good times guys thanks for lunch!
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 9:31:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks to all, I have the pics and Russ will upload them to my FTP tomorrow, if time permits.

Whoever got the check, thanks for lunch. I'm sorry I had to go early.

D.
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 10:00:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I guess I'm not part of the Internet Elite.

I'm still going to attend the Pookies Dinner/show!
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 11:22:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Damn it, damn it, damn it!!!
That's what happens every time I end up having to cover someone elses shift.
Oh well, hopefully next time.....

Now, if you are having an after action debrief on the gun show, that I could make.
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 8:20:19 AM EDT
[#6]

Sounds like ya'll had a great time.

Working sux.
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 9:11:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 9:29:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Darn! Is there some sort of notification about these get togethers? I would have made the trip down had I known. Oh well, I guess I see you all at Gunstock. Still tryin to decide which toys to bring.
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 10:39:45 AM EDT
[#9]
So tell me, did Gadson have any "sappy" stories to tell ya? And did he behave himself?
AB
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 1:54:03 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Darn! Is there some sort of notification about these get togethers? I would have made the trip down had I known. Oh well, I guess I see you all at Gunstock. Still tryin to decide which toys to bring.

... Guys, there's a thread that's been floating at the top of the Arizona Hometown Forums by EdAvilaSr called Arizona here I come !, and has been there for a month.

... It was no secret that the Family was coming to town.
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 2:33:13 PM EDT
[#11]
A big thank you here for whoever picked up the check.  

It was great to meet everyone from the Avila clan, some for the second time.

I hope something like this will happen again next year.
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 2:57:39 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
A big thank you here for whoever picked up the check ...

... As hard as I tried to, I thought Goatboy and EdAvilaSr were going to jump me for the bill. They literally took the bill and my card out of my hands, they were running around the restaurant and bar playing hide & seek with Winston_Wolf Visa card until the transaction had taken place.

... We promised to get even with them though!
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 3:16:09 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
... As hard as I tried to, I thought Goatboy and EdAvilaSr were going to jump me for the bill. They literally took the bill and my card out of my hands, they were running around the restaurant and bar playing hide & seek with Winston_Wolf Visa card until the transaction had taken place.

... We promised to get even with them though!

Damn. They picked up the tab for food? Crap - now I'm REALLY sorry I missed it.

Link Posted: 9/7/2003 1:56:33 AM EDT
[#14]
 I hate working all the time!  Wish I could have showed up boys....just too much stuff and not nearly enogh time in the day!

Glad you guys had fun!  Wish I coulda been there.
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 8:27:31 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

... Guys, there's a thread that's been floating at the top of the Arizona Hometown Forums by EdAvilaSr called Arizona here I come !, and has been there for a month.

... It was no secret that the Family was coming to town.

I should have subscribed to the thread. Seems to work a lot better for me than tacking it to my active topics. I'm sure I'll get to meet the infamous Avilas at Gunstock!
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 10:06:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 10:09:30 PM EDT
[#17]
LOL at the second pic, typical Topcrest cant turn his celly off for a damn minute! OH NO the Girlfriend might call!
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 10:58:59 AM EDT
[#18]
I took the first pic and I think it came out better than the second one taken by Raoul the gay waiter.

D.
AZEX
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 4:07:53 PM EDT
[#19]
It was a great day! Good to meet all you guys in person that I don't already know. Thank you AR15.COM for lunch. Glad to have met such a fine bunch of gentlemen!

Sanguine (not sangween Winston!)
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 5:25:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 5:34:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 10:14:32 PM EDT
[#22]
How about a Left to Right with screen names? Or, someone with photoshop put names on the bodies in the pics...

I mean, for all I know, the guys in the pics could be the gay waiters close friends and have nothing to do with AR15.Com..

I wonder if he put his finger in your food before he served it...hmmmm...Now ya'll will be wondering the same thing...
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 10:58:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 3:44:06 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

... I wonder if he put his finger in your food before he served it...hmmmm...Now ya'll will be wondering the same thing...

... Ha! We were all wondering why Raoul served Derek's taco looking like a left handed curved circumcised burrito.
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 4:21:31 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 9:23:13 AM EDT
[#26]
Thanks guys..Treetop sent me a pic with the names (Thanks Top)...I wanted to see what JLA looked like. He refinanced our mortgage for us and I never met him face to face. Everything was done over the phone...Wanted to put a face to a voice..

Hey JLA, you don't look like Ricky Ricardo at all!

Treetop looks pissed off...Topcrest looks either bored or wasted, garyowen looks like TheFNG may have just farted (TheFNG has a smirk on his face like he just did too)..Maybe that's why Treetop is pissed off. It's either that or it's because he had to leave his new bride to be with the likes of YOU GUYS... Gadsen is the only one really smiling in the picture... It was the waiter, huh D? You can see that gleam in your eyes..Oh wait, that was the flash..

Sorry I missed ya'll...Looks like everyone had a good time...

Hey, anyone thinking of refinancing their home, TALK TO JLA...He's awesome!

Link Posted: 9/10/2003 9:36:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Sorry, I have that gleam all the time now.

Here's the reason why.

www.azexarms.com/media/DSCF5673.JPG

I know, I know, she's too fine for me.
Don't Hate.

D.
AZEX
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 9:49:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Very attractive lady..Nothing better after a painful experience than a new romance... Kinda makes you forget all the other crap and puts life back into some sort of perspective...

And just some friendly advice...DON'T share your bunny slippers until after at least the 3rd date!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top