Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/31/2003 11:57:21 AM EDT
It's called Republic Arms(located in the Garden Oaks area of town)? I drove past it the other day...It looked small, but I was in a hurry and wasn't able to go in. Anyone heard of it??
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 12:31:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Is that the one on 34th.  If so, it is a small shop with very little in stock.  The guy is nice though and he is a Class III dealer.  He used to charge $30 for transfers (I only charge $20).  The shop is usually closed.
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 12:45:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Pazzo,
yes thats the shop. Darn!!! I was hoping for a small shop packed to the roof with cool stuff!!!
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 1:15:18 PM EDT
[#3]
The guy has been in Houston for a long time. He follows the gun show circuit. I think he moves more class 3 items than non-NFA items, that's why his showroom is small.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top