Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/10/2011 4:37:31 PM EDT
I saw this thread in GD: NRA life membership for $300 - who's interested?  SLOTS AVAILABLE, other lifers with slots are IN and was going to offer up my six slots in that thread but I'd rather
they stay here in KY.
Here's the deal...If you're interested, IM me and I'll send you my address. You send:
1. A $300 Money Order made out to "National Rifle Association", not to me!
2. Your mailing address
4. Your name as you'd like it to appear on your membership.
5. Your choice of magazine:

• America's 1st Freedom (My personal preference)

• American Rifleman

• American Hunter

I'll update this thread with the number of slots available.
ETA: If you are already an NRA regular member you can still get in on this. You'll just be upgrading your membership. It's still $300. Just make sure you include your current NRA membership number!!!

Link Posted: 12/12/2011 9:17:36 AM EDT
[#1]
ETA: Only got four responses and their $$$ and info is on the way to NRA HQ's.
1. JSG Paid and info complete
2. airgunner Paid and info complete

3. jff24gordn Paid and info complete
4. AirframeMech Paid and info complete

Link Posted: 12/12/2011 2:27:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Are these transferrable in any way? I'm wondering if Friends of the NRA in Elizabethtown could take one as a donation and raffle it off or give it as a door prize.
Link Posted: 12/13/2011 9:46:02 AM EDT
[#3]
I've got until Jan. 15th to submit them. I guess they could but I've got to have the $300 Money Order (made out to National Rifle Association) and all the winner's info mailed to me in time for me to send it off to NRA HQ's.

Link Posted: 12/16/2011 11:00:30 AM EDT
[#4]
What's the normal price for a Lifetime membership?
Link Posted: 12/16/2011 11:13:16 AM EDT
[#5]
I am already a Life member.

Do you have any discounted Endowment upgrades?
Link Posted: 12/16/2011 7:28:57 PM EDT
[#6]
So how can this be legit, I am interested?

Thanks
Link Posted: 12/18/2011 7:06:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Ok, I'm in.
Link Posted: 12/22/2011 3:17:56 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

What's the normal price for a Lifetime membership?

Normally it's $1000 but because I'm a Life Member I can sponsor new Life Members (or upgrade current NRA regular members to Life) for $300 but only until Jan 15th. I'll need everyone's Money Orders (made out to National Rifle Association) and pertinent info by Jan. 10th so I can get it in the mail.

Link Posted: 12/23/2011 10:43:35 AM EDT
[#9]
I've got one slot left and a couple of guys still need to send their $$$ and info. I'd like to have everything in by Jan. 10th so I can get them mailed off to NRA HQ's by the Jan. 15th deadline.

Link Posted: 12/30/2011 6:20:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Shameless Saturday night bump.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:52:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Shameless bump. Still waiting for info and payment from stoltfus. One slot still open.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top