Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/22/2007 11:25:40 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 12:56:49 PM EDT
[#1]
There is The Shooting Gallery and Guns Fishin and Stuff both in VV. TSG seems to be better priced than GFS by a good margin. GFS I find charge 10-15% OVER MSRP with TSG 5-10% BELOW MSRP. There is also Russells Gunsmithing in Dixon. Small shop, mostly rifles & shotguns but, he can order anything you need. Eric (owner) is a real nice guy, friendly, and likes to chat. He also does transfers if you decide to buy online. No OLL's that I have seen. Closest I have found is Antioch Armory but, they want 220.00 for a stripped Stag lower. Check your PM for other info.

Rob
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 8:06:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 8:31:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Check Antioch Armory, its not quiet in that area, but somewhat close.  They have good prices, and the guys there are really cool and know their stuff.  They carry OLL's.
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 11:02:07 PM EDT
[#4]
   I go to Guns, fishing and other stuff to shoot. They are pricey otherwise. They charge nearly $100 to do a transfer.
   I found pretty much the same situation trying to find OLL's in Cali. They were going for around $200! I bought from out of state. Not too many sellers were willing to send to Cali though. I got mine from JTAC, great service. $115, plus $5 shipping. Make sure you get one not on the list.
   Give Irvington Arms a call to do the transfer.
   Have fun, good luck.
Top Top