Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2003 6:52:09 PM EDT
Y'all are a decent bunch.  

But thanks a Million to FALARAK.  He's helping me out above and beyond the call of duty.  Thank you so much, I owe ya beer (or six) at Gunstock.  

Oh, and thanks TheRedGoat(And he's not paying me to say that either).

(edited to make that a capital T)
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 7:09:22 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

But thanks a Million to FALARAK.  He's helping me out above and beyond the call of duty.  Thank you so much, I owe ya beer (or six) at Gunstock.  

That FALARAK is a real nurturer.  

TRG

PS.  BTW, for nothing but a bunch of Steers and Queers, we do alright.  

Link Posted: 7/26/2003 8:08:48 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That FALARAK is a real nurturer.  

TRG

PS.  BTW, for nothing but a bunch of Steers and Queers, we do alright.  

So, have you dumped ILL yet?
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 8:20:14 PM EDT
[#3]

PE. What kind of good deeds that FALARAK and TRG did for you?  

Did they tell what they want in return?
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 8:43:48 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

PE. What kind of good deeds that FALARAK and TRG did for you?  

Good ones.  They helped ensure someone's trip to TX was a good one and not a disaster.

Did they tell what they want in return?

TRG wants a pair of my soiled drawers for some reason.  FALARAK said I had to bring a tub of Crisco to Gunstock.  Is he cooking or something?
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 8:57:54 PM EDT
[#5]

TRG wants a pair of my soiled drawers for some reason.

TRG likes to strain his coffee through shitty underwear. So, if he ever offers you some coffee...
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 10:52:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 9:57:32 AM EDT
[#7]
what a lovely color Fal!

TXL
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 12:13:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Pink rosy cheeks.

TRG
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 3:14:05 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Pink rosy cheeks.

TRG

Looks like them thar rosie cheeks gets yer motor runnin'.  
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 8:10:59 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Pink rosy cheeks.

TRG

TRG likes Rosy cheeks and purrdy mouths.
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 9:26:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 9:40:43 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Pink rosy cheeks.

TRG

i heard through the grape vine that hes one hellova banjo player too...this true?  
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 3:49:46 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Pink rosy cheeks.

TRG

i heard through the grape vine that hes one hellova banjo player too...this true?  

Flute.  

TRG
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 3:50:30 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
How the fuck did a simple thank you thread, from a fellow Californian if I might add, make it to a gay inuendo thread????

TRG must've posted.

Wasn't me.  I just got here.

TxLewis caused all the problems.

TRG
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 5:43:16 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Pink rosy cheeks.

TRG

Flute.  

TRG

....one time....at the Hun Farm...
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 5:07:40 PM EDT
[#16]
one time hell, MANY times, at the hun farm,   TRG......

TXL
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 5:16:25 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Pink rosy cheeks.

TRG

Flute.  

TRG

Just for the record....there's been more then "one time"....at the Hun Farm.  TRG is always sucking on Jim out at the farm.  But you know, technically he's still in college, and from what I hear, everyone's gay in college.  I never attended myself, but that's what I hear.  
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 5:28:01 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Pink rosy cheeks.

TRG

Flute.  

TRG

Just for the record....there's been more then "one time"....at the Hun Farm.  TRG is always sucking on Jim out at the farm.  But you know, technically he's still in college, and from what I hear, everyone's gay in college.  I never attended myself, but that's what I hear.  

</Thumbing through pictures of DPeacher in a pink tutu>

TRG

PS.  BTW, where is old Badd_Bradd hiding these days?  I haven't seen him 'Out' in a while.
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 5:58:26 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Pink rosy cheeks.

TRG

Flute.  

TRG

TRG

PS.  BTW, where is old Badd_Bradd hiding these days?  I haven't seen him 'Out' in a while.

I've not seen Badd_Bradd for quite awhile.  And just for the record, my wife says I look cute in my pink tutu.  But only if I wear my wide brimmed hat.

Do you think ProfessorEvil has been scared off yet?
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 6:07:52 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Pink rosy cheeks.

TRG

Flute.  

TRG

TRG

I've not seen Badd_Bradd for quite awhile.  And just for the record, my wife says I look cute in my pink tutu.  But only if I wear my wide brimmed hat.

Do you think ProfessorEvil has been scared off yet?

Scared off?  Hell no.  Now that he knows you DO wear a tutu, he is probably going to ask you to the Prom.

TRG
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 10:18:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Now I know why LT can't get a date in Texas.  All the women think he's gay.  After hanging around you all for so long I can understand why they think that.  I bet you all look real purty like at the farm in your pink Tutu's, spandex, wigs, and rainbow stickers.
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 3:40:47 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Now I know why LT can't get a date in Texas.  All the women think he's gay.  After hanging around you all for so long I can understand why they think that.  I bet you all look real purty like at the farm in your pink Tutu's, spandex, wigs, and rainbow stickers.

You forgot about our Toranado outfits and stick ponies.

TRG
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 4:48:14 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You forgot about our Toranado outfits and stick ponies. Oh how I love to play with "stick" ponies

TRG

Freak
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 5:11:47 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You forgot about our Toranado outfits and stick ponies. Oh how I love to play with "stick" ponies

TRG

Freak me, baby!

Not even with Bung's...

TRG
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 10:28:14 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

TRG

Freak me, baby!

Not even with Bung's...

TRG

But maybe with your strap-on?
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 1:02:52 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

TRG

Freak me, baby!

Not even with Bung's...

TRG

TRG, will you do me with your strap-on?

Can't you wait until October for that? Geez!
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 1:30:42 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

TRG

Freak me, baby!

Not even with Bung's...

TRG

TRG, will you do gag ILL with your strap-on?

Can't you wait until October for that? Geez!

Link Posted: 7/29/2003 6:31:05 PM EDT
[#28]
[jerky boy]so....if i make a Hun shoot....i should bring my shoes and glasses.....so i will have them?[/jerky boy]  
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 2:09:03 PM EDT
[#29]
my lovely wife, who's in Dallas right now, called yesterday and said "It's really nice down here, maybe we should think about moving here?"
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 3:12:42 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
my lovely wife, who's in Dallas right now, called yesterday and said "It's really nice down here, maybe we should think about moving here?"

Yes you should. It would make the DFW crew that much better.
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 3:40:36 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes you should. It would make the DFW crew that much gayer.

Yeah, that is ALL that we need...

TRG
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 5:06:10 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

PE.  You better half is approving.  What else do you need?
 Let me give you a sale-pitch:
 --No state income tax, unlike Kali.
 --Gun law is one of the best in the nation; Kali gun law: ROFLMAO.  Do I have to say it?
 --Housing 2x to 3x cheaper than Kali.
 --Want to go to beach:  less than 1 hr fly.
 --Want to go to mountain or ski: less than couple hrs fly.
 Best of all:  Legs and TRG are here.  You don't have to worry about long-distance relationship.
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 5:11:00 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

--Gun law is one of the best in the nation; Kali gun law: ROFLMAO.  Do I have to say it?
 Best of all:  Legs and TRG are here.  You don't have to worry about long-distance relationship.

That is right, his wife can save on those conjugal flight miles.  

TRG
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 5:12:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 5:17:33 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is right, his wife can save on those conjugal flight miles.  

TRG

Link Posted: 7/31/2003 11:50:09 AM EDT
[#36]
Wankers, all of you.  Once I show her this thread, she may change her mind.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top