Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2006 9:20:40 AM EDT
 My wife would like to take a CHL class in an all women class, taught by a women.  Is there anything like this in the Houston area?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 11:08:50 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't know about all women classes, but there is a female instructor at Shooter's Station in Conroe.  My class last Sunday was 5 women out of 14 total.  If she's not comfortable you could pony up and offer to go with her to a class.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:53:24 PM EDT
[#2]
There is a female instructor out on the NW side that will do "private" classes if you get eight students; she did one for me and some of my co-workers at the office [practical portion at the range of course].  Your wife just needs to find seven friends to take it with her.  
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:09:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I would be interested in this as well.  Boys, are icky.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 12:18:41 AM EDT
[#4]
we are ?

Invisiblesoul
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 3:32:55 AM EDT
[#5]
The Bullet Hole Shooting Range in San Antonio has a Female CHL instructor. (and a wonderful covered CHL range I might add) If you are looking for a Concealed Handgun License in Texas and would like to take it at a one stop place in one day, this is an option available to you.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 3:58:26 PM EDT
[#6]
There is a female instructor out on the NW side that will do "private" classes if you get eight students; she did one for me and some of my co-workers at the office [practical portion at the range of course]. Your wife just needs to find seven friends to take it with her.  

Please give me some contact information, for this person.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:12:07 PM EDT
[#7]
IM sent.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 8:20:20 AM EDT
[#8]
 Thanks, murderman.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top