Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2011 2:51:58 PM EDT
Anybody going?  The last couple were pretty good, better than the last few years.

If you're going, what are you looking for, or looking to sell?

I could use a case or 2 more of 168 gr FGMM .308 and some AK mags.
Link Posted: 1/28/2011 3:05:51 PM EDT
[#1]
http://gunshows-usa.com/images/Banners/c&E/C&E/C&E%20Coupon%20Page.htm

Don't forget your Dollar off coupon.
Link Posted: 1/28/2011 5:32:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I may not go to this one.  The USA Tactical guys will be there sharing a table with another dealer.  Stop by and see them.  Tell them Cleat said to and make them give you a good deal on a lower.  I agree with golfroot, I could use some FGMM.
Link Posted: 1/28/2011 6:43:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll be there looking for a stripped lower.
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 8:06:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Not going to make this one.

Flat broke, and I hate looking at stuff I have no chance to get.

That said, I have some friends going.  Main reason is more Tannerite.
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 9:00:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
.  Main reason is more Tannerite.

http://www.tannerite.com/shop/bulk-tannerite/

Link Posted: 1/29/2011 9:08:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
.  Main reason is more Tannerite.

http://www.tannerite.com/shop/bulk-tannerite/

I'll be in my bunk!
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 10:22:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Anybody have an AAR?  I just now realized that I need some ammo cans.  Anybody see any at a decent price?
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 1:46:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Tannerite. Have you ever checked out Down South Ammo?  Down South Ammo/Southern Thunder

Great local company that sells some nice exploding targets. Did I mention really great people? Hit them up at the show or on their site. They have a great product.

They are on Rebel Yell Guns a good bit too

Down South Ammo At Rebel Yell Guns

Link Posted: 1/29/2011 2:08:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tannerite. Have you ever checked out Down South Ammo?  Down South Ammo/Southern Thunder

Great local company that sells some nice exploding targets. Did I mention really great people? Hit them up at the show or on their site. They have a great product.

I gotta get some of this stuff!
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 4:03:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I gotta get some of this stuff!

It's incredible. We shot some that they brought to a local get together and it was amazing.  They are great people and love what they do. If you see them at a show stop and say hey and talk to them about their product. If you hit them up on the website or on theirs, they can let you know anything you might want to know. Glad you like their stuff. It's amazing to shoot that. It's really cool to watch the vids but the reactionary target in person is just amazing.
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 5:58:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Looked at the website.  It tells me I need to download a plug in to play the vids.  What is the plug in?  I'm not too fond of DLing anything and everything.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 6:30:47 PM EDT
[#12]
I did go to the show. My Dad wanted to go so I took him.  It was crowded.  Most of the vendors were selling a few things.  I've got some of the Down South stuff, it is really cool.  Have fun tomorrow if you go.
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 8:49:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Unfortunately I had to work today.  I am planning to get there first thing in the morning.  I hope all yall left me something to look at!

I am hunting a .38 stub-nose for CC as well as a possible 7.62x39 purchase.  

Anyone see anything good that would suit me needs?
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 8:59:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Looked at the website.  It tells me I need to download a plug in to play the vids.  What is the plug in?  I'm not too fond of DLing anything and everything.

Thanks.

Not really sure. I have talked to them about it because it don't work on my computer either. They have a list of videos in their section at Rebel Yell Guns.
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 9:05:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Savage17 and I will be at the GRNC booth. Stop by and say hi.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 6:29:51 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Unfortunately I had to work today.  I am planning to get there first thing in the morning.  I hope all yall left me something to look at!

I am hunting a .38 stub-nose for CC as well as a possible 7.62x39 purchase.  

Anyone see anything good that would suit me needs?

Was killing time at Gander in Greensboro the other day and they have a Taurus .38 on clearance. Can't recall the price but if they knock enough off it may get back down to a reasonable retail.  Not sure if this might be what you are looking for but if you are give em a call.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top