Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2003 8:54:27 AM EDT
We were wondering about the north central area of the state..but know nothing about it .
(I did some cavern diving in the springs many years ago...loved the rivers and springs)

If anyone has any  advice it would be greatly appreciated...we are looking for small acerage for one horse and a couple of dogs
Best places to look?..of course we will also be looking for recreational areas..shooting ranges and CCW of course...

Places to avoid...
tia
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 5:36:55 PM EDT
[#1]
What city are you going to be located near?

-White Horse
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 1:57:02 PM EDT
[#2]
9divdoc,
High Springs or Fort White offer a lot a nice small plots to have horses and dogs. My wife and I have 5 wooded acres out there that we are planning to use for hopefully a country style dream home one day. The area is peacful. All of the springs are just a few minutes away, and if you like to fish, then the world is you orstar. Anyway, good luck.
John
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top