Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/27/2005 8:27:57 PM EDT
Looking to do some shooting and start to become familiar with the scene down there, any suggestions or anyone down to link up and go for a day out?
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 8:50:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to Jax.  the best group to shoot with ( the only ARF group I shoot with) is FDCC.  We meet on the last Sunday of every month.  Check out the Web Site or stop buy Gun Gallery on Beach Blvd and ask for Neil.
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 2:18:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the post, looks like I'll be missing the match by a couple of days - is that range open to shoot at though during the week?  If it is, I'll have to bring all the goodies down I can to have some fun :)

ETA: Suggest any other ranges for pistol and long distance rifle within the area?
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 4:04:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 11:19:38 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
If you want to shoot some long distance rifle, lets try to get you down to the Bradford County range. They have a 600 yard range open and I think by then they will have the 700 yard line done. Come in to the Gun Gallery and ask for Neil (me). Im there everyday from 10-5 except Sunday and Monday. Sunday is one of my days off and the day we go shooting. Got any rifles with you, or will you need some loaners. We have way more than we can shoot at once. Bring/ buy some ammo and you're welcome to use anything we have.

Out here in ohio, we dont have anything worth damn where i can practice with my rem700. I was thinking of bringing down the 700/ar/maybe the new shotgun...

ETA: Is your range rated for shotguns? buck/slugs?
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 2:30:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 10:18:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Oh man I am glad I ran across this.  I am new to SE GA (don't hold that against me).  Just moved down from TN (dont hold that against me either as I am not a VOL fan).

We hit Jax this weekend and I passed the Gun Gallery on Beach and said I am going to have to check that out.  Then I knew I could venture around the FL hometown and probably find some info.  I didn't realize just how close the Jax/FL area I would be.  I will definitely be making some trips down there to shoot. I haven't located anyone in my area to shoot with or that is a member at the local range.

I'll stop in to see you Neil.

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:16:40 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Oh man I am glad I ran across this.  I am new to SE GA (don't hold that against me).  Just moved down from TN (dont hold that against me either as I am not a VOL fan).

We hit Jax this weekend and I passed the Gun Gallery on Beach and said I am going to have to check that out.  Then I knew I could venture around the FL hometown and probably find some info.  I didn't realize just how close the Jax/FL area I would be.  I will definitely be making some trips down there to shoot. I haven't located anyone in my area to shoot with or that is a member at the local range.

I'll stop in to see you Neil.

Neil,
Question for ya, what type of AR gunsmithing can your shop do? I need a perm. attached brake taken off and barrel rethreaded..
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 7:34:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 11:55:38 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Sorry, cant do work like that. Wish we were set up for that. We have, however, sent off dozens of barrels off to ADCO for people.

No problem, ADCO is in my homestate, somewhat north of me.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 8:01:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Hey fellas, I'll be by tomorrow morning/afternoon.
If you guys take a lunch break let me know, beer on me.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 8:07:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 8:10:08 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
none of the guys who are on the site will be working tomorrow Most of the custom guns will probably be out either. If you can come by Tuesday, everything will be out. Im there open to close. If you can only come tomorrow, I may be in the shop for a little to put some orders in.

No problem, I forgot what you said about mondays. Yeah, I'll stop by tuesday, no problem..
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 5:03:29 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
none of the guys who are on the site will be working tomorrow Most of the custom guns will probably be out either. If you can come by Tuesday, everything will be out. Im there open to close. If you can only come tomorrow, I may be in the shop for a little to put some orders in.

No problem, I forgot what you said about mondays. Yeah, I'll stop by tuesday, no problem..

Neil, I'll be around to shoot approx noonish.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top