Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/2/2003 6:04:22 PM EDT
It was the place located right next to Gold's Gym, off exit 7 of Rt 3.

Used to go in there once in a while, the guy seemed nice enough, though he priced used hi-caps a bit high.  He had a good mix of hunting and military stuff on the walls.

One day a few months ago, white paper appeared over all the windows, with a note saying Thanks for all the business, and a number to contact him with any un-finished transactions.

Last weekend someone was pulling the lit sign off the front.

Anyone know what happened?  Did he get in legal trouble, or just decide to close/retire?

Link Posted: 6/2/2003 6:31:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I noticed that it is gone too; I drive by it on my way to NFGA.  I always thought that the store wasn't in the best of locations, hard to see the sign unless you knew that it was there or if you were stuck in traffic.

Other than that I don't know too much about what happened.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 4:29:35 AM EDT
[#2]

I was quite surprised too. I bought several guns there. I know the owner Bruce was a Brookline(NH) cop. I was wondering if he was also a reservist and was called up for mid-east action. Really don't know what happened and was also saddened that his shop was the last gunstore in the Nashua city limits.

S-I
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 4:35:50 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm sorry to hear they closed. I used to go in there quite a bit as my sons preschool was right around the corner.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 9:53:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Best way to put it is there were some personal and business problems along the way...
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 3:38:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Mark, on your CLP7 (gal), does it come with a spray bottle?
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 10:32:04 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Nope, only the CLP5 (pint does).

The CLP7 is a bug black jug.  I have multiple CLP5's that are fed by CLP7 - if you know what I mean.  
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 5:19:04 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope, only the CLP5 (pint does).

The CLP7 is a bug black jug.  I have multiple CLP5's that are fed by CLP7 - if you know what I mean.  

Good idea.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 12:49:57 AM EDT
[#8]
If someone has not got their property back, I have a letter that was forwarded on to you that I can forwoard on to you...

Contact me if you want a copy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top