Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2005 6:59:07 PM EDT
Whats the use of posting in the home town forum when the Mods move my stuff to the General Dump bin? What is the criteria for keeping stuff on this forum versus the general forum? The general forum is so damn big that I don't want to go there. I prefer to communicate with my Home Boyz here in the PRofW. If the Mods keep moving my shit what's the point of participating? It's getting to be bothersome.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 7:04:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Let me go find that picture.

I'm sure JAFO will be by shortly to answer and/or lock this thread. Just keep posting the same topic! Wear them down!

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 7:18:13 PM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 7:24:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 7:31:27 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
www.isam.is/myndir/pappirsvara/tampax/tampax_fm.jpg

Isn't this more appropriate?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 7:34:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Man, you guys are gonn'a give me a baaad case of toxic shock with those bullet hole pluggers!
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 7:36:27 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Man, you guys are gonn'a give me a baaad case of toxic shock with those bullet hole pluggers!

No, silly, you don't put those there!
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 8:01:31 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Whats the use of posting in the home town forum when the Mods move my stuff to the General Dump bin? What is the criteria for keeping stuff on this forum versus the general forum? The general forum is so damn big that I don't want to go there. I prefer to communicate with my Home Boyz here in the PRofW. If the Mods keep moving my shit what's the point of participating? It's getting to be bothersome.

You aren't alone in feeling that way. Apparently, there is some hidden message in the COC that explains it all. Somehow, your post has gotta relate to Washington in particular. Living here doesn't seem to be enough. You have to share with everybody who might possibly be interested and subject yourself to their distain and ridicule. You have to put the right toys in the right toy box. If you don't, the mods will put your toys where ever it suits them. If you whine, you get your peepee slapped. Everything will be much better organized.

There isn't anything you can post that can't be communicated better with 25 IMs.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 8:18:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 8:25:50 PM EDT
[#9]
So if a thread with posts in it gets moved to a different forum, do the posts get taken away from the number of WA replies, possibly giving TX an edge over us (if their mods happen to not do this)?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 8:31:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 8:38:33 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.now.org/store/images/items/bs-iyn.jpg

No, I'm just not wound as tight as some people seem to be.

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 8:43:59 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If your ass is watertight you are wound tight enough.

edit for spelling
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 8:50:05 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hmmmmm, wit.......how amusing.....

Face it Phil, you got more pics than anybody, just for these occasions. You live for these moments.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 9:14:10 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hmmmmm, wit.......how amusing.....

Face it Phil, you got more pics than anybody, just for these occasions. You live for these moments.

google

There you go Bunny, full access to my "secret" photo stash.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 9:18:04 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

There you go Bunny, full access to my "secret" photo stash.

Hell, I figured that much. Not too many secrets around here. Anything we don't know, we make up.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 9:28:36 PM EDT
[#16]
wah
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 9:30:22 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
wah

Awwww, fuck, not you too......
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:09:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:31:19 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
If you have a General Discussion post, place it in General Discussion. If you have something Washington specific, or of interest to the WA members specifically, post it here.

Im interested in everything my washington brothers and sisters have to post....
OK not really, but this looks like a good loophole to work.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 2:18:50 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 4:22:17 AM EDT
[#21]
Tweak, you're cracking me up.

Link Posted: 8/12/2005 4:29:00 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Tweak, you're cracking me up.

The whoile fucking thing is cracking me up

R-32...... I like love your sigline.

Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:50:32 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:
wah

I just don't think anything new is being said.  There is a new one of these threads every couple of days....It's the same thing over and over.  Take it up with staff, dumping it in here just gets everyone wound up and pissed off, and nothing changes.  I don't understand the mentality of busting JAFO out in public, it hasn't changed anything before.....Take it up with staff

Take it up with staff

Take it up with staff

If nothing changes.....Staff does not agree with you.

(Bunny this is in no way specifically directed at you, this is more of a "Shoe Fits" statement)
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 8:23:35 AM EDT
[#24]
Take it up with Gomer and his NEW girlfriend.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 9:35:02 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
wah

I just don't think anything new is being said.  There is a new one of these threads every couple of days....It's the same thing over and over.  Take it up with staff, dumping it in here just gets everyone wound up and pissed off, and nothing changes.  I don't understand the mentality of busting JAFO out in public, it hasn't changed anything before.....Take it up with staff

Take it up with staff

Take it up with staff

(Bunny this is in no way specifically directed at you, this is more of a "Shoe Fits" statement)

That would totally spoil the fun. That might bring Ed Sr in here like he does in Arizona.

But more importantly, I ain't no rat. If I have a problem with something, I post it, argue over it, and even flame on once in a while, but it stops there. I don't run around trying to do any real damage. We can take care of ourselves in this forum and JAFO is a big boy, too. Even if we're bitching, we're still talking to each other. I would no more complain to staff about JAFO than call the ATF or IRS down on a friend.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 9:49:54 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
wah

Take it up with staff

Take it up with staff

That would totally spoil the fun. That might bring Ed Sr in here like he does in Arizona.

But more importantly, I ain't no rat. If I have a problem with something, I post it, argue over it, and even flame on once in a while, but it stops there. I don't run around trying to do any real damage. We can take care of ourselves in this forum and JAFO is a big boy, too. Even if we're bitching, we're still talking to each other. I would no more complain to staff about JAFO than call the ATF or IRS down on a friend.

You make a good point.  My only comment is to the people that feel/talk like they have a REAL problem with the way things are run, have apparently already talked it over with JAFO, not gotten the response they liked, and decide to try and embarrass or belittle JAFO.  Or, just out and out complaining.  OVER and OVER again, at least 2 threads a week.  Staff has spoken once already about whether or not JAFO is doing his job as per their instructions....Somethin' just ain't right in the koolaid here, are we just complaining for the sake of complaining?
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 10:06:29 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
My only comment is to the people that feel/talk like they have a REAL problem with the way things are run, have apparently already talked it over with JAFO, not gotten the response they liked, and decide to try and embarrass or belittle JAFO.  Or, just out and out complaining.  OVER and OVER again, at least 2 threads a week.

The only real problem I see is that someone actually thinks they are going to be able to micro-manage this board, and keep with the spirit that it started with. I dont know anyone here that has met JAFO in person and could say they dont like the guy. As for the 2 threads a week and the over and over.....

Well Fuck!...

They seem to be the only things around here that dont get the big lock!

BTW: CavVet I only Quote words of wisdom, or stuff so funny that it just cant be left to die...This one qualified as both.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 10:47:06 AM EDT
[#28]
After way too many years on the internet (how many remember when ALL there was was news and trn was the coolest thing since sliced bread) its pretty hard to take much of anything serious about the way boards run, people act and how many total assholes there actually are in the world. I have zero beef with JAFO, what he does/doesn't do, or any of you. I've meet several of you and haven't meet a person yet I didn't like. Well, there is FF; but I think that was more a problem of getting that itchy between the shoulder blades feeling than anything else.

Maybe if everyone just uses the topic, "GregWhore does it again" it will solve the whole problem. That's kinda' like computer security by obfuscation, though. But if we all keep our blinders on it'll work!!!  

ETA: For the humor impaired and non-readers, some of the above is SARCASM, here this should help:

Main Entry:sar*casm
Pronunciation:*s*r-*ka-z*m
Function:noun

1 : a cutting or contemptuous remark
2 : ironic criticism or reproach
 –sar*cas*tic \s*r-*kas-tik\  adjective  
 –sar*cas*ti*cal*ly \-ti-k(*-)l*\  adverb

Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:53:12 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
You make a good point.  My only comment is to the people that feel/talk like they have a REAL problem with the way things are run, have apparently already talked it over with JAFO, not gotten the response they liked, and decide to try and embarrass or belittle JAFO.  Or, just out and out complaining.  OVER and OVER again, at least 2 threads a week.  Staff has spoken once already about whether or not JAFO is doing his job as per their instructions....Somethin' just ain't right in the koolaid here, are we just complaining for the sake of complaining?

Well, until they started locking and moving threads, there was anything to complain about. We just have more opportunities now. Hell, JAFO ain't so bad at it, himself. Even you're doing it now.

Damn, I'm good.....
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 2:48:46 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 7:13:23 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, until they started locking and moving threads, there was anything to complain about. We just have more opportunities now. Hell, JAFO ain't so bad at it, himself. Even you're doing it now.

Damn, I'm good.....

That's some damn fine Jedi magic Da_Bunny! HA! The force is strong with this one...

Top Top