Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2006 8:03:55 PM EDT
just for fun and for us who know......don't get made at me cody
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:34:28 PM EDT
[#1]
He's from Joliet.........Elwood's brother was named Joliet Jake.

That's close enough for me

WIZZO
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:42:49 PM EDT
[#2]
In a related note.. I always thought one of the Il arfcommmers looked like a cop who steals hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of drugs off the street to resell so he could send his kid to a private school. Who knows?!

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:22:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes, he does look suspiciously like an ARF.commer we all know. But I don't think NPD would be caught dead carrying a S&W 4506.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:21:47 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Yes, he does look suspiciously like an ARF.commer we all know. But I don't think NPD would be caught dead carrying a S&W 4506.
www.hellinahandbasket.net/archives/season2-thumb.jpg

I wouldn't be caught - alive OR dead - with ANY S&W semi-auto. I do like their revolvers and handcuffs though.

That's a Kimber ProCDP I've got up there.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:12:47 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm going to reply just to see his reaction, but I'm going to reserve judgment till I actually meet him in person.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:51:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:49:38 PM EDT
[#7]
So how did YOU vote cody?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 5:49:06 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Can't say I've ever been compaired to those people before, in sound or look.  The most comon is Drew Carry.  Hell if I could find some "birth control" frames for my glasses, I'd be all set.

*"birth control" frames are the type of frames the US military used to issue, really thick black plastic jobs.  I was said you could NEVER get laid if you wore them.

Just to debunk that myth, I've gone to the sack with them on.  They don't work very well as a birth control method.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 1:42:54 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Can't say I've ever been compaired to those people before, in sound or look.  The most comon is Drew Carry.  Hell if I could find some "birth control" frames for my glasses, I'd be all set.

*"birth control" frames are the type of frames the US military used to issue, really thick black plastic jobs.  I was said you could NEVER get laid if you wore them.

Just to debunk that myth, I've gone to the sack with them on.  They don't work very well as a birth control method.

With someone else?
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 11:03:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 4:12:57 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

You can't go to the "sack" with anyone at Basic Training IIRC Timothy....

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 1:21:02 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sure you can......don't ask, don't tell.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:20:31 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sure you can......don't ask, don't tell.

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are.

WIZZO

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:42:12 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

With someone else?

Yeah, with you, my friendly little buddy.

Funny to see you guys make comments when I'm the only guy that has brought a lady to the last two ARF get-togethers.

Quoted:

Quoted:

Let's just say that my BCGs survived BCT and I still own them.  In fact, since I lost my glasses, they're the only glasses I own.

Only use them to and from bed in the morning/evening, then it's contacts for the rest of the day.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:00:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Wizzo is gay!!!

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:13:06 PM EDT
[#16]
yes he is
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:29:10 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Wizzo is gay!!!

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:43:35 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Wizzo is gay!!!

+
Heck I don't know the guy but he isn't ghey.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 9:41:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Wizzo is definitely not gay, i saw him trying to look down Nataile's 7 sweaters and 2 coats at Icefest.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:52:42 AM EDT
[#20]
Bubba's my cousin..........damn Iwegions.....

WIZZO
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 1:16:17 PM EDT
[#21]
gay men can look down girls shirts to!!!

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 1:23:30 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
gay men can look down girls shirts to!!!

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 1:37:18 PM EDT
[#23]
im just favin fun. wizzo isent gay that i know of!!!

h.gif
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 2:09:28 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Bubba's my cousin..........damn Iwegions.....

WIZZO

Iowegans should BE BANNED!
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 2:13:07 PM EDT
[#25]
i have lived in IL most of my life!!!hug.gif
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:24:09 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
i have lived in IL most of my life!!!

But you converted to Iwegionese a couple years ago

WIZZO
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:32:17 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:
i have lived in IL most of my life!!!

But you converted to Iwegionese a couple years ago

WIZZO

Iowegans stink....Iowa is NOT a state, it is only a place one drives through to get to Nebraska
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top