Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2005 8:23:32 AM EDT
I have the wrench, but lack a vise and torque wrench. Can anyone do this for me today?
Pleeeaaase.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 11:27:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 4:11:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Where are you in the Valley? I'm near Shea and the 51 if that is closer for you.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 10:09:08 PM EDT
[#3]
torque not needed if you read the AR15 files.  I used to doubt, but I am a believer.  As long as you have a good 30+ lbs, you are fine.  If you are not familiar with torque settings this could be hard to imagine.   But spark plugs should be set at 15 to give you an idea of what you should be feeling for....
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 5:07:38 PM EDT
[#4]
If you want to do it some night after work, just let me know. I'm usually home by 5:00-5:30pm.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top