Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/9/2005 1:30:07 PM EDT
Hey guys i've been looking around for a pair of black BDU pants that are Ripstop for a resonable price.. foxhole charges a arm and a leg any other ideas? it seems like the auction sites end up costing about the same as the store.. i used to have a few pairs of BDUs when i was a kid and always loved them they tended to be strong and not rip easyly and where just comfertable as hell..

Jess
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:04:06 PM EDT
I don't know where you are located but try Andy & Bax on MLK in Portland. I think it is about three blocks south of Burnside, but don't quote me on that; I know it is on the east side of MLK for sure. I used to go there after work when I lived up in Vancouver...that way I only had to cross the river going to work and going home.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:07:54 PM EDT
+1 for Andy&Bax.........29.99, they have the light weight and the heavy weight in stock, all colors.
Just picked up a new pair on Saturday
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 6:04:52 PM EDT
Sweet thanks guys... i'm glade to hear of anouther place that sells this type of stuff besides foxhole.. i got a real good idea on their mark up when i would find something in lets say cheaper then dirt on they are selling it for 3 times the ammount.

Jess
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 8:40:16 PM EDT
I know........the last time I was in there, they were still on 82nd..........they were over $35 then.....can't imagine what they are now.......
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:36:14 PM EDT
Hey boo are you on a instant messenger service?
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:56:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/9/2005 9:57:21 PM EDT by Unka-Boo]
No sir..........haven't bothered learning that bit of technology...........besides, I type with 2 fingers..it'd take me an hour to answer back...

Edited..........YA..........AR15.com IM............
Top Top