Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2004 2:59:02 PM EDT
I am trying to find an inexpensive lower in D/FW. I talked to Robbie at Lone star Wholesale and he could not help me after multiple attempts. I just need a Semi Complete lower and I don’t want to wait a month until the next gun show any ideas or suggestions?
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:02:23 PM EDT
[#1]
so that  dose that mean there are none or what?
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:05:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Go to the next fun show, you will be able to find plenty.

Market hall show is the end of nov. thats the best show.
there is also a show this coming weekend in FT. Worth.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:09:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I have been waiting for two months on Lone Star and all I need is a lower. So I was kind of hopeing not to wait a month more. looks like I am screwed again.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:11:04 PM EDT
[#4]
What type of Lower...Whatcha want?

MT
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:46:02 PM EDT
[#5]
really I 'm not  that picky I want this for training so almost any thing will work I was looking at double star and mega and a couple of others. I am not looking for a persition lower or anything like that just somthing to keep my skills up.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:19:29 AM EDT
[#6]
What do you mean that Robbie could not help you?  Did he not have lowers, not available to deal, or just did not have what you wanted?  

Any FFL can order a lower from Mega or Bushie, or anyone else.

ka
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:39:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Do you not have a FFL to get one for you?  Anyone can order you a lower and have it next day.

Eaglefirearms has Stag lowers at $85 and in stock.

Pick a FFL he has on file, and order it.  (contact the FFL first, to ensure they will accept it for you and so they know it is coming.... then go pick it up.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:58:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:53:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Just got an Ameetec lower in two weeks. It was transferd by Sledghammer Arms Works in Mansfield.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top