Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2010 7:53:06 AM EDT
So I dared go into J&L400 on Friday and just look at the Glocks. I accidentally walked out with a gen4 17. I kinda wanted the 19 but my pinky finger slides off the bottom and that bothers me. Anyway, lo and behold there's the 120rds of free 223 Wolf ammo on the shelf still waiting for Puddin to pick up a month later.

Where is Puddin? I have not seen him on here in awhile. You alive? I got an Arfcommer in Gainsville on here I remember wanting in the event you bailed.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 8:31:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
So I dared go into J&L400 on Friday and just look at the Glocks. I accidentally walked out with a gen4 17. I kinda wanted the 19 but my pinky finger slides off the bottom and that bothers me. Anyway, lo and behold there's the 120rds of free 223 Wolf ammo on the shelf still waiting for Puddin to pick up a month later.

Where is Puddin? I have not seen him on here in awhile. You alive? I got an Arfcommer in Gainsville on here I remember wanting in the event you bailed.

he was at the range yesterday but had to leave early....(creekside)
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 1:34:58 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

So I dared go into J&L400 on Friday and just look at the Glocks. I accidentally walked out with a gen4 17. I kinda wanted the 19 but my pinky finger slides off the bottom and that bothers me.

That's exactly what I thought. Someone handed me a G22 and I thought it was a compact. And then you get the "G17 is the perfect duty weapon but too big for CCW" crowd. I have really small hands and I abhor the grip angle of the glock but the length of the grip is not the issue with ccw...

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:19:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm still alive. I've had a 1 year old keeping me busy and I'll still come up with the money so that Derek can order me that something I want. I'll be up there in the next week or so or I'll have him bring it to the Tac match for me.

Now that bigger question is why would you buy a Glock over an M&P?

puddin,

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 8:26:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Good to hear from you bro. Mikhail was threatening to blow those rounds till I told him they were wolf 223. Good luck with the 1yr old. I remember the stage.

I bought the Springer 1911 and I dig the weight and feel and construction but don't care too much about cleaning it to be perfectly honest. A couple friends have Glock 19s and I watched them cleaning post range and was jealous. When I saw there was a 17 which remedied my original bias I figured it would be fun to play with. And now I have realized I'm kind of a gun whore. I love them all and want to give them all some action. Little ones, big ones, new ones, old ones, this or that, foreign and domestic - all need love.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top