Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/8/2005 8:28:12 PM EDT
Seeing that I bought a 4x4 SUV. I told my wife it was for her. In the back of my head, the sole intention of getting one was so I don't have to drive my low to the ground Saturn to DBS, as I have done everytime I attended one. So, when's the next one?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 1:05:03 AM EDT
BUMP!

Did I miss something here? Okay, when are you guys getting together for a Desert Sportsman shoot. The night ones are cool.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:34:39 AM EDT
I think DBS stands for Desert Buffet Shoot.

I have been looking for the next big shoot to. Maybe the hot temeratures have something to do with it?

In the future, I feel instead of every month having a DBS get together, maybe set it up every couple of months? Let say the next one would be a "DBS Labor Day Shoot", than "DBS Turkey Day Shoot"?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 2:07:44 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Las_Vegas_HK:
I think DBS stands for Desert Buffet Shoot.

I have been looking for the next big shoot to. Maybe the hot temeratures have something to do with it?

In the future, I feel instead of every month having a DBS get together, maybe set it up every couple of months? Let say the next one would be a "DBS Labor Day Shoot", than "DBS Turkey Day Shoot"?

Aw, yes, the hot temperatures. I forgot about that......have you ever been to those? I probably talked to you but never introduced myself.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 11:04:21 AM EDT
The last time I tried to go was around last Thanks Giving weekend. I remeber there was a big DBS setup for that day. I found when got close to where the people where set up, the road leading to them was to rough for my small sedan.
I never made it that day.

So to answer your question, we probably have never met.

I would like to go to the next big one though!
Top Top