Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/7/2006 12:59:00 PM EDT
All these damn Katrina refugees that are terrorizing my hometown.  The Houston crime rate has skyrocketed since Katrina................a coincidence?  I think not! Time to send them back, by force if necessary!
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 1:04:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Just tell 'em FEMA has free motel rooms back there now.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 1:20:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Coincidentally, the FEMA money is getting cut off today, I believe.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 1:30:28 PM EDT
[#3]
A lot of them probably won't go back.  They have criminal records, are on probation, are registered sex offenders, and don't want to be found again.  

God please send my CHL soon if it be your will.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 12:54:46 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
All these damn Katrina refugees that are terrorizing my hometown.  The Houston crime rate has skyrocketed since Katrina................a coincidence?  I think not! Time to send them back, by force if necessary!

Not all REFUGEES are criminals!!

And until u have loss everything u have worked for and have it all wash away; than u shouldn't comment

And as a for that "minority group", which we normally call somthing else, that does the same shit back home, you have MY permission to fire at will.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:56:47 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

And until u have loss everything u have worked for and have it all wash away; than u shouldn't comment

And as a for that "minority group", which we normally call somthing else, that does the same shit back home, you have MY permission to fire at will.

Not talking about the honest, hard working types that lost it all,  rolled up there sleeves and got to work.  I'm talking about those lazy, welfare sucking clowns that are destroying our city.

I have many friends who were victims of Katrina, who fled here.  Found places to stay, got temp jobs and stuck it out till they could return.  They were offered handouts, but chose to do it on their own.  I'm sure if Houston got hit, they'd be opening their doors to me or someone like me. I had co-workers that went to help some of the refugees and were spit upon, threatened and in one case assaulted.  These are the "refugees" that need to be exiled to oblivion.  Hell, they want to kill somebody....give them all a bolt action mauser and send them to Iraq!  They can kill and rob to their hearts content! Just get them the hell out of my city.  

Hard working, self reliant coonasses of any color can stay!
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 7:30:54 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not talking about the honest, hard working types that lost it all,  rolled up there sleeves and got to work.  I'm talking about those lazy, welfare sucking clowns that are destroying our city.

I have many friends who were victims of Katrina, who fled here.  Found places to stay, got temp jobs and stuck it out till they could return.  They were offered handouts, but chose to do it on their own.  I'm sure if Houston got hit, they'd be opening their doors to me or someone like me. I had co-workers that went to help some of the refugees and were spit upon, threatened and in one case assaulted.  These are the "refugees" that need to be exiled to oblivion.  Hell, they want to kill somebody....give them all a bolt action mauser and send them to Iraq!  They can kill and rob to their hearts content! Just get them the hell out of my city.  

I for one am sick of these folks.  Thank God I live far from the Metro bus lines.
The mayor of Houston is a friggin idiot.  
Did he not know this stunt was going to cause some real big problems
Most of there folks are just lazy losers, thugs, and low-life’s.
I have not one drop of sympathy for lazy people who never did anything with their life but leech off of society and the government.

FWIW if I lost all my material possessions tomorrow. I would be JUST FINE.
Then again I WORK for a living...and I pay for home insurance...and I don't rely on the government for my well-being...Guess that is the difference between me and the NOLAS.
NOLA GO HOME!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 2/10/2006 4:46:51 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I for one am sick of these folks.  Thank God I live far from the Metro bus lines.
The mayor of Houston is a friggin idiot.  
Did he not know this stunt was going to cause some real big problems
Most of there folks are just lazy losers, thugs, and low-life’s.
I have not one drop of sympathy for lazy people who never did anything with their life but leech off of society and the government.

Then again I WORK for a living...and I pay for home insurance...and I don't rely on the government for my well-being...Guess that is the difference between me and the NOLAS.
NOLA GO HOME!!!!!!!!!

It's not the NOLA's; its the 9th ward.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 5:37:52 AM EDT
[#8]
I grew up in the "nInt" ward, ableit the upper 9th, not the lower, although I did go to high school in the lower.  My entire family was displaced by Katrina, and many of them stayed with my wife and I for quite some time.

I had a somewhat unigue [for a civilian] opportunity to go through some of the worst hit areas of the city not too long after the storm, and the only adjective that I can think of to describe the destruction is surreal.

Here is the difference between "evacuees" and "refugees".....my family has all returned to N.O., and are working and re-building homes/businesses.  

Those folks that have not gone back yet, will not likely ever do so.  Without stereotyping, they are typically those who were non-productive members of society who have found a new tit to suck on for the time being.

My dad made an interesting comment the other day when pondering an ethical issue about rebuilding his home, "I think some of the workers may be undocumented."  My rhetorical reply was, "are they working hard and doing a good job?"

One minor detail, most coonasses are from Southwest and South Central LA; people from N.O. tend to be creole instead, i.e. they put tomatos in their jambalaya.  

ETA - Another interesting fact is that the crime rate in N.O. has dropped significantly since the storm; maybe it is because of the enhanced military/LE presence or maybe it is because.....
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 5:50:45 AM EDT
[#9]
NOLA GO HOME!!!!!!!!!

+1000
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:40:06 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I grew up in the "nInt" ward, ableit the upper 9th, not the lower, although I did go to high school in the lower.  My entire family was displaced by Katrina, and many of them stayed with my wife and I for quite some time.

I had a somewhat unigue [for a civilian] opportunity to go through some of the worst hit areas of the city not too long after the storm, and the only adjective that I can think of to describe the destruction is surreal.

Here is the difference between "evacuees" and "refugees".....my family has all returned to N.O., and are working and re-building homes/businesses.  

Those folks that have not gone back yet, will not likely ever do so.  Without stereotyping, they are typically those who were non-productive members of society who have found a new tit to suck on for the time being.

My dad made an interesting comment the other day when pondering an ethical issue about rebuilding his home, "I think some of the workers may be undocumented."  My rhetorical reply was, "are they working hard and doing a good job?"

One minor detail, most coonasses are from Southwest and South Central LA; people from N.O. tend to be creole instead, i.e. they put tomatos in their jambalaya.  

ETA - Another interesting fact is that the crime rate in N.O. has dropped significantly since the storm; maybe it is because of the enhanced military/LE presence or maybe it is because.....

I hear ya, And I aint no Creole, I am 110% COONASS baby! From da BAYOU. I too drove to help my friends and family 5 days after the storm. I saw 30ft shrimp boat upside down in the top of a tree, marsh grass stuck at the top of the Telephone poles, and even better NO GUTTER PUNKS around the city.

Surreal ain't da word man, UNREAL is more like it. The whole area was as follows: HOT, Muddy, Helicopters, M16's, Mosquitoes (big as planes), and Destruction.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 11:17:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 5:11:10 PM EDT
[#12]
I would like to clarify...when I say NOLA I mean the non-productive members of society from New Orleans.
FWIW restaurants in NO are paying major $$$ for any live body...where are all these folks who allegedly want to return to keep NOLA "Chocolate"
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 8:38:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Coz, I don't hate any particular ethic group, although I don't have a huge amount of tolerance for ignorance or laziness from anybody.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 5:11:47 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Coz, I don't hate any particular ethic group, although I don't have a huge amount of tolerance for ignorance or laziness from anybody.

Neither do I. But the rest of the U.S. finally gets to see what WE have been dealing with for the past number of years.

(pre-Katrina) People would ask me about N.O. and after would look at me as if I were a huge racist.
(post-Katrina) Now people understand our problems with the "CHOCOLATE CITY"
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:01:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Neil Bortz on 97.5 talk radio says it best. "They are like a tick on a dog!!! You get the dog wet and they uproot, go find a dry spot, and dig back in and start sucking again!!" At least they all have cell phones
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top