Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2005 10:22:10 PM EDT
I have noticed that this forum seems to get posts from both sides of the fence AK and AR. SO lets see whos winning in ga. Post your weapon of preference and a pic if you have it. Mine will be soon to come. I am still in the process of remodelinghttp://tinypic.com/dde1zk.jpg
http://tinypic.com/dde29y.jpg

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 5:24:18 AM EDT
[#1]

But if I had to choice between an AR and an AK, it'd be an AK. I'm hoping to soon be able to afford something along the line of this, which isn't mine just found a pic on MGS website:
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 5:50:33 AM EDT
[#2]
While I own more AK's than AR's,,,, My go to weapon of choice is my AR15A1... .If I had to pick a MBR it would be one of my M14's.... Praboly my Norinco reciever USGI parts rifle built by Ron Smith at Smith Enterprse in Az. I don't have a problem with any of my AK's, I just feel the light weight of the AR15A1, accuracy, and very good reliabilty, is more to my choice and likeings / needs... WarDawg

Wish I could figure out how to post pic's. We just got a digital camrea.... But are really really computor STUPID.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 6:32:48 AM EDT
[#3]
I prefer the AR platform to the AK.

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 3:13:33 PM EDT
[#4]
personly i would rather take a G3A3 into combat
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 6:41:06 PM EDT
[#5]
You know mine............

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:26:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Neither, while I own some Pea shooters, I'd have to go with the M1A,  or FAL.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top