Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2006 5:29:20 PM EDT
Now that I've taken up a new hobby I have to protect my investment.

What kind of safe do you guys and gals prefer?

Electronic or Combination?

I'm leaning toward electronic for ease of use but I have heard of people having issues with them.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 5:32:32 PM EDT
[#1]
R-32 likes men.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 5:38:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Combination safes won't lose power...
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 5:56:46 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 6:17:20 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Agreed and I went for the fire protection model, just has drywall on the inside but the local safe dealer here has photos of safe contents that survived the house buring down on top of them, you can go a step further and build an additional firewall on the outside for greater protection, fire is my chief concern here.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 6:17:27 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
R-32 likes men.

KA3B loves to fantasize about me being naked with him in a prison shower.....

My safe choice is duel key lock...
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 6:19:34 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

fire is my chief concern here.

I have seen two safes that survived house fires that pretty much burnt the house to the ground, the contents were just fine....

Strat, if your house were on fire, the only way Im going in is if I know that your or someone else is in there...otherwise...

That bitch is going to the ground.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top