Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2007 7:13:22 AM EDT
I was driving through a rougher patch of Anaheim, and there was a black van with a large head of German soldier with helmet painted on the side, with the word "Soldier" under it.  There were several black Harley motorcycles parked up front.  I've also seen cars with similar stickers on them.  This was between Euclid and Brookhurst on Broadway, IIRC.  What are these folks?

I figure if anybody, AR15Fan would know.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 8:29:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 8:33:34 AM EDT
[#2]
There was a thread on here a while ago, discussing how in Orange County the biggest source of gang activity is from Neo-Nazi or similar groups.  I have heard anecdotally that some of these groups are into the motorcycle thing.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 8:56:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 10:51:51 AM EDT
[#4]
That van is from Soldier Records.  It was parked in front of the Roc Bar in Costa Mesa (near our office) for a long time a year or two ago.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top