Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2005 10:47:44 AM EDT
At least here in the Everett-Snohomish area, seems like one minute there is a torrential downpour, the next the sun is shining and everything is drying out, and then right back to downpour and lightning. This is weird even for Washington.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 10:52:16 AM EDT
[#1]
That's how it was down here yesterday. Today it looks pretty decent outside so far.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 10:56:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Im loving it!...

I had to go into the Beaver Dam again and tear it down, the water got so high last night that the neighbors septic system was under about 3 feet of water.

That little beaver will have it dammed up again pretty soon, but for now the neighbors property is kinda dry (looking).
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 11:40:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 11:45:19 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Like this every spring.

What are ya new?

It ain't quite this extreme up here every year.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 11:47:37 AM EDT
[#5]
There was so much lightening yesturday it knocked the power out until late afternoon. and the lightening just started again, quite a few trees hit by lightening.

hasnt been this lightening active for many years here.

Link Posted: 5/20/2005 12:11:39 PM EDT
[#6]
I get ready to run the sportscar to up the battery,

By the time I get ready, it's begun to rain. So I start doing something else and the sun comes out! So I get ready and it rains. Rtc, etc, etc. I don't mind though, it's friggin' green as Ireland.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 12:25:55 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Im loving it!...

I had to go into the Beaver Dam again and tear it down, the water got so high last night that the neighbors septic system was under about 3 feet of water.

That little beaver will have it dammed up again pretty soon, but for now the neighbors property is kinda dry (looking).

F*#ker!
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 12:28:02 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Im loving it!...

F*#ker!

Your day is getting closer to being over....

It is kicking up pretty hard here again, lost power for a few min's already, and the Direct T.V. is tits up...
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 12:37:14 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Im loving it!...

F*#ker!

Your day is getting closer to being over....

Link Posted: 5/20/2005 11:26:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Odd how it was raining like a SOB when I was outside, but stopped as soon as I headed in.  
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 6:59:42 AM EDT
[#11]
[DR Evil] I demand ONE BILLION DOLLARS!![/]
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 7:15:24 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Im loving it!...

F*#ker!

Awesome! LMAO
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 6:24:29 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Im loving it!...

You need aproper application of .....................

TANNERITE!

Link Posted: 5/21/2005 7:57:35 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Odd how it was raining like a SOB when I was outside, but stopped as soon as I headed in.  

No kidding, my boots are still sopping wet....
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:31:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Friday afternoon, I stepped out the front door of the office and saw clear blue sunny skys. 90 seconds later I went back in, looked out the back window and saw black clouds.

Its freaking me out man...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top