Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2005 6:41:18 AM EDT
I am in san antonio so there is no need to pack up and leave.  To all those who will be doing just that, I wish the best for you and yours.

I actually plane on have a hurricane practice shoot in new braunfels.  Just me and a buddy of mine.  don't worry NB & SA if Rita comes our way I'll shoot her in the eye. hink

"Give me back, give me back my BULLETS!"

My thoughts and prayers are with every1 who is or might be in harms way.
I'll send these Angels to watch over you!

Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:40:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 8:24:14 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm gonna pick up my patio furniture put it in the garage.

Light up a cigar, get a big ole Glass of Booker's bourbon and watch while that storm turns Eastward into Louisiana bypassing most of Texas.

Link Posted: 9/22/2005 9:51:33 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Light up a cigar, get a big ole Glass of Booker's bourbon and watch while that storm turns Eastward into Louisiana bypassing most of Texas.

Hell you should shot Rita in the eye then!
and this is what you could say

Gimme back my bullets
Put 'em back where they belong
Ain't foolin' around 'cause I done had my fun
Ain't gonna see no more damage done
Gimme back, gimme back my bullets
Oh, put 'em back... where they belong
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 1:25:34 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I actually plane on have a hurricane practice shoot in new braunfels.  Just me and a buddy of mine.  

A hurricane party in Dietzville? Not a bad idea. If my buddy ever makes it here from Houston, we may head that way. I'm sure sending some lead downrange might help him clear his head. That and a 12 pack.......
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 2:13:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Hog hunting outside Tyler.  Should be fun.

R.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 3:31:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Got called in to work at the hospital in DFW for both days this weekend.

wganz

Link Posted: 9/22/2005 3:38:09 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't know yet. What do you suggest?
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:13:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Gonna work some OT, and keep an eye on the possible storms that may blow through.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:54:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Well let me see... I sit here cleaning a few weapons of mass destruction and drinking a Crown and Coke so I am ready for the Market Hall gun show this weekend.  
If it is gonna rain a gun show ain't the WORST place to be.  And Market Hall is a BIGUN!

Especially after what we saw happened with civility after that last hurricane..............then again that was coon asses and NOT Texans!
We know guns are for the range and shooting and personal protection and not rape, pillage and all those other things!
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 9:52:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Working at the gunstore all weekend.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 10:28:24 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm in WA, going to Vancover Canada Fri and Sat I might g to WA's annual gun shoot, thanks to 1gunrunner for inviting me and josh.

Flying back to Dallas Monday.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 1:15:23 AM EDT
[#12]
hopefully keeping dry
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 3:43:04 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I don't know yet. What do you suggest?

If you're in the path  of Rita stay inside with your chica and play Barry Whites' "Let's get it on"(you know hes from Galveston, TX).  and when Rita gets close shoot her in the eye.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 11:19:26 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

you called it!
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 2:18:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 4:56:01 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

you called it!

I got lucky on that call. However, for some stupid reason Reliant Energy doesn't have their shit together. We had gusts MAYBE in the 40 mph range where I live.

We were without power from 2 am Saturday until about 2 this afternoon!

So, I did smoke a cigar last night outside in the dark trying to stay cool.....

Link Posted: 9/26/2005 2:04:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Heh, well, it didn't come to Round Rock, but I had gotten extra supplies.

1 case of Ziegen, 1 super size bag of cheetos, 1 carton of smokes.

I added that to the kk7sm stash.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top