Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2005 11:40:39 AM EDT
I know about www.collectorswest.com and the Roseburg gun show put on by the Roseburg gun club, but are there any others?
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 7:11:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Willamette Valley Arms Collectors, Albany Pistol & Rifle Club shows
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 12:33:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Went to the Willamette Valley Arms Collectors show in Eugene this last weekend. Small show, but no doilies or cabbage patch kids. Lots of guns and some pretty good deals. I picked up a S&W 625 (Model of 1988) for $450. there was a guy there selling a big stack of Chinese AK mags for $12.50 each. Lots of other good stuff.

As mentioned, the ARPC show is pretty good and also the East Albany Lions do a pretty good show, kinda small though. The show is Rickreall used to be pretty good, but I haven’t been there in some time.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 3:37:52 PM EDT
[#3]
There was a gun show this weekend in Eugene? and nobody told me?
I need a Makarov and a 1911.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 7:29:06 AM EDT
[#4]
THERE IS ALSO THE 'ORYGUN ARMS COLLECTORS' SHOW THE LAST SUNDAY OF EVERY MONTH, AT THE JACKSON ARMOURY ON CORNFOOT RD (IN PORTLAND, A NG BASE ON THE ANG BASE, JUST OFF OF THE PORTLAND AIRPORT...)  NOT MUCH THERE IN TERMS OF EBR STUFF, BUT ALWAYS SOME.....MOSTLY OLD IRON, AND OLD COLLECTORS......
AND TO TOOT MY OWN HORN, THE LITTLE BARBERTON GUNSHOW UP IN VANCOUVER WASHINGTON, ALSO A SMALL SHOW, BUT ALWAYS INTERESTING, IT'S THE SECOND SATURDAY OF EVERY MONTH...8-NOON FOR THE BEST VIEWING, 7-1 WILL STILL GET YOU IN TO SEE SOME STUFF, ONLY $2 A HEAD (OR $7 FOR A YEAR!!!!) AND FREE PARKING!!!!

IF ANYBODY IS INTERESTED IN HEARING MORE ABOUT THEM, EMAIL ME DIRECTLY AND I'LL TRY TO HELP WITH THE OAC SHOW, AND I KNOW I CAN HELP WITH THE BARBERTON SHOW, I'M THE PRES OF THE CLUB......
--CARLOS
'[email protected]'
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 7:39:37 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
THERE IS ALSO THE 'ORYGUN ARMS COLLECTORS' SHOW THE LAST SUNDAY OF EVERY MONTH, AT THE JACKSON ARMOURY ON CORNFOOT RD (IN PORTLAND, A NG BASE ON THE ANG BASE, JUST OFF OF THE PORTLAND AIRPORT...)  NOT MUCH THERE IN TERMS OF EBR STUFF, BUT ALWAYS SOME.....MOSTLY OLD IRON, AND OLD COLLECTORS......
AND TO TOOT MY OWN HORN, THE LITTLE BARBERTON GUNSHOW UP IN VANCOUVER WASHINGTON, ALSO A SMALL SHOW, BUT ALWAYS INTERESTING, IT'S THE SECOND SATURDAY OF EVERY MONTH...8-NOON FOR THE BEST VIEWING, 7-1 WILL STILL GET YOU IN TO SEE SOME STUFF, ONLY $2 A HEAD (OR $7 FOR A YEAR!!!!) AND FREE PARKING!!!!

IF ANYBODY IS INTERESTED IN HEARING MORE ABOUT THEM, EMAIL ME DIRECTLY AND I'LL TRY TO HELP WITH THE OAC SHOW, AND I KNOW I CAN HELP WITH THE BARBERTON SHOW, I'M THE PRES OF THE CLUB......
--CARLOS
'[email protected]'

We refer to that show as the "Good Ol Boy" show.
CH
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top