Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2006 10:33:57 AM EDT
It seems that I'm going to be losing my house. I've been talking to the VA, and they're telling me to sell. Now.

So YaY.

A quick persual of craigslist and some other places leads me to believe the only places for rent are either $1700/mo cookie cutter homes, $400/mo ghetto pads in downtown Phoenix, or $1100/mo apartments where my 3 dogs will not be welcome.

Any ideas, or am I going to have to bugout of AZ?

I need a place <$800/mo that will allow 3 big dogs, preferably in the east Valley. I have a feeling I'm expecting a miracle, though.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 12:16:16 PM EDT
[#1]
roomates.com/

Thats where I found a place to live back in college.  You do have to pay for at least one month to send people messages, but it is legit.  I found plenty of places and had many choices.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 4:20:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Bala Desertscape apartments in Mesa (60 at higgley)... Not TOO bad, you have your own garage... maybe worth a look?
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 5:27:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm not sure how to make the link hot, but this is the company I went through.  http://www.desertwide.com/  It might be worth a look if the roomate thing doesn't work out.

-John
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 12:48:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Not sure if you are still looking, but the Courtesian in Scottsdale on Camelback and Hayden-ish allows dogs. We lived there with my 60lbs mutt and 110lbs shepherd for a couple of years. At the time the 1 bedroom was spacious and about $700 a month. Moved out in 2003.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 4:03:34 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
It seems that I'm going to be losing my house. I've been talking to the VA, and they're telling me to sell. Now.

Are you selling your house then? if so pm or email me the details.
thanks
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:25:58 AM EDT
[#6]
I have a house for you to rent, and you can move your choice of a roommate in.  Full size spa in the back yard, brand new tile and carpet and fans, cabana.  3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 1/2 car garage, located at 32nd Ave and Cactus in a great area.  It's not in the East Vallet like you'd like, but I can cut you a deal on it.

PM me if you'd like to come take a peek at it.  We just put over $25,000 in rennovations into it, so it is just like a brand new house.  About 1,700 sq ft.  

Edit:  Dogs are welcome, but the rent is almost $1,100 - with a roommate that is manageable for you.  If you'd like, PM me to take a look at it and I'll hold it for you until you get someone willing to move in with you.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top