Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2005 12:41:22 PM EDT
It's been fun , but my time in Wasington is drawing to a close.....I will be moving back to Wisconsin in about a week......the love of a good woman will make you do things like that....

I grew up in Milwaukee , and Seattle has treated me pretty well for the last two years, but it is time to go....it will be good to be home...

No more CPL , No more LCR......oh well

I just wanted to write this as a thank you to all of you for the hospitality , favors , and good times....

Specifically and in no particular order

CavVet
Tweak
9 millie
2whiskeyP
Headpulper
Phil_in_Seattle

Beilive it or not , you are a great bunch , ya'll have a really good thing going on here , and I hope the arfcommers in Wi. are as interesting to hang out with....

So , anyway , stay safe , and take care...

t

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 12:43:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Have a safe trip and try to troll the wa forums from time to time.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 12:47:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 1:09:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Hate to see you go, but I know what it is like to move back home. Have a safe trip, and come back and visit us!
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 1:13:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Guess I can kiss my 200 ft tape measure goodbye, then. Enjoy the good life!
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 1:27:41 PM EDT
[#5]
'Scrun , Kooter .....thanks for the kind words....it was good to hang out with both of you.....

Bunny.... I will try to get your tape to CavVet before I go...

t
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 1:36:46 PM EDT
[#6]

Not sure if we've met at a shoot or not, but have a safe trip and visit back every once in a while. (Gotta stay ahead of texas somehow)
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 1:43:46 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
'Scrun , Kooter .....thanks for the kind words....it was good to hang out with both of you.....

Bunny.... I will try to get your tape to CavVet before I go...

t

oh man.....he'll keep it just to pay me back for keeping his wrench....
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 2:54:14 PM EDT
[#8]
It has been fun...

Too short...

But...

we need pictures of this woman!!!!

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 2:59:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 4:01:48 PM EDT
[#10]
The love of a good man should bring her back out to Seattle with you.....   Hey, its worth a try, the worst that happens is you are broke and single after your move.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 4:51:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Always remember to tell this to anyone who asks about the weather in "Seattle":

It's always raining, it's always cold, it's always overcast.  

Come on back after you post about the failed romance in the GD after six months....
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 5:06:56 PM EDT
[#12]
And the traffic-- don't forget to tell them how bad the traffic is.

Too bad I didn't get to know you better-- come on back for a visit-- we'll save you some Tannerite!!
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 12:39:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Thank you for the kind words Ultra. Good luck with you, always.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 2:05:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 12:21:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Phil - who you callin' short ?

JAFO - This will be my first winter in about five years , I plan on being a huge crybaby about it...

Stickman - Seeing that I am between jobs at the moment , and she is doing rather well , it just makes sense to move there , though she would have moved here if I asked....and I already have work lined up back home....

KA3B & Ductapeman - I will continue the misinformation campaign ....,

9Millie - thanks again for all the hospitality , and for dragging Tweak out of my house that night so I could at least get a few hours of sleep before work...

Tweak - Certainly will keep up on my training , it appears that the Wi. arfcommers , do pretty good in that department , looks like I'll have make some new friends....as to Ry , he'll just have to cuddle with his girlfriend I suppose...

thanks again , take care all...

t

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top