Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/11/2005 12:41:22 PM EDT
It's been fun , but my time in Wasington is drawing to a close.....I will be moving back to Wisconsin in about a week......the love of a good woman will make you do things like that....

I grew up in Milwaukee , and Seattle has treated me pretty well for the last two years, but it is time to go....it will be good to be home...

No more CPL , No more LCR......oh well

I just wanted to write this as a thank you to all of you for the hospitality , favors , and good times....

Specifically and in no particular order

CavVet
Tweak
9 millie
2whiskeyP
Headpulper
Phil_in_Seattle

Beilive it or not , you are a great bunch , ya'll have a really good thing going on here , and I hope the arfcommers in Wi. are as interesting to hang out with....

So , anyway , stay safe , and take care...

t

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 12:43:53 PM EDT
Have a safe trip and try to troll the wa forums from time to time.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 12:47:24 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 1:09:43 PM EDT
Hate to see you go, but I know what it is like to move back home. Have a safe trip, and come back and visit us!
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 1:13:07 PM EDT
Guess I can kiss my 200 ft tape measure goodbye, then. Enjoy the good life!
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 1:27:41 PM EDT
'Scrun , Kooter .....thanks for the kind words....it was good to hang out with both of you.....

Bunny.... I will try to get your tape to CavVet before I go...

t
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 1:36:46 PM EDT

Not sure if we've met at a shoot or not, but have a safe trip and visit back every once in a while. (Gotta stay ahead of texas somehow)
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 1:43:46 PM EDT

Originally Posted By mk_ultra:
'Scrun , Kooter .....thanks for the kind words....it was good to hang out with both of you.....

Bunny.... I will try to get your tape to CavVet before I go...

t

oh man.....he'll keep it just to pay me back for keeping his wrench....
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 2:54:14 PM EDT
It has been fun...

Too short...

But...

we need pictures of this woman!!!!

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 2:59:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/11/2005 3:08:44 PM EDT by JAFO]
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 4:01:48 PM EDT
The love of a good man should bring her back out to Seattle with you..... Hey, its worth a try, the worst that happens is you are broke and single after your move.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 4:51:42 PM EDT
Always remember to tell this to anyone who asks about the weather in "Seattle":

It's always raining, it's always cold, it's always overcast.

Come on back after you post about the failed romance in the GD after six months....
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 5:06:56 PM EDT
And the traffic-- don't forget to tell them how bad the traffic is.

Too bad I didn't get to know you better-- come on back for a visit-- we'll save you some Tannerite!!
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 12:39:10 AM EDT
Thank you for the kind words Ultra. Good luck with you, always.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 2:05:16 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 12:21:33 PM EDT
Phil - who you callin' short ?

JAFO - This will be my first winter in about five years , I plan on being a huge crybaby about it...

Stickman - Seeing that I am between jobs at the moment , and she is doing rather well , it just makes sense to move there , though she would have moved here if I asked....and I already have work lined up back home....

KA3B & Ductapeman - I will continue the misinformation campaign ....,

9Millie - thanks again for all the hospitality , and for dragging Tweak out of my house that night so I could at least get a few hours of sleep before work...

Tweak - Certainly will keep up on my training , it appears that the Wi. arfcommers , do pretty good in that department , looks like I'll have make some new friends....as to Ry , he'll just have to cuddle with his girlfriend I suppose...

thanks again , take care all...

t

Top Top