Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2012 6:39:51 PM EST
Just got a call from their membership director that my membership application has been approved. I'll attend the orientation middle of this month. Any WCFW member here?

This is a great news for me and my family because we all shoot and my daughters have been begging me to take them shooting.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 11:54:10 PM EST
I was a member there for many years. Nice place.
The GSSF has a match there every year. Lots of range (200 yards). Shotgun range, archery.... Very few asshats.

That said, I let it lapse and went with NCRGC. I much prefer the Canyon...now I just need to get my ass up there.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 4:52:26 AM EST
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 2:41:40 PM EST
Welcome aboard!!! I have been a member for a few years and love it there.
I was just there today enjoying the great weather, as was everyone else
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:38:55 PM EST
It's a nice range. I've been a member for 10-12 years now.Well worth the money
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:58:39 PM EST
I shoot Garand and other matches there as a guest occasionally.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 8:48:32 PM EST
Originally Posted By USMC88-93:
I shoot Garand and other matches there as a guest occasionally.

My first introduction to the club was during the Garand match back in late July last year. I found out about the match the night before and all my shooting stuff were still packed in boxes. Luckily, I was able to find all the gear I needed and headed out to the club the following morning. I met a lot of good and friendly folks there. Everyone was very nice. This motivated me to fill out the application form and mailed it in.

I ended up with 1st place and got some WCFW and CMP pins & a medal.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 8:50:08 PM EST
Originally Posted By MAP:
Originally Posted By MouseGun87:
Just got a call from their membership director that my membership application has been approved. I'll attend the orientation middle of this month. Any WCFW member here?

This is a great news for me and my family because we all shoot and my daughters have been begging me to take them shooting.

I'm going on 1/14 for the orientation. It look like a great club.

Mike

I signed up for the 15th. My wife and daughters want to go along as well. They want to see the range.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 8:56:56 PM EST
Originally Posted By Turtle556:
Welcome aboard!!! I have been a member for a few years and love it there.
I was just there today enjoying the great weather, as was everyone else

Thank you. Cannot wait to take the family there for some quality trigger time.

I don't see IDPA in the club activities list. Any reason why? My wife and I shot IDPA back in MO. We would love to pick up IDPA again here.
I plan to restart with NRA high-power & CMP matches, and try some 3-gun match. My daughters (11 and 13) are not into competitive shooting yet. But I am working on it ... the little one is big into cowboy action stuff. Her big sis is likely to pick up IDPA.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:19:52 AM EST
I don't know why no IDPA. There is only one range down around Denver ( can't think of the name) That does IDPA.
Weld does do IPSC.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:37:52 AM EST
Top Top