Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2012 7:39:51 PM EDT
Just got a call from their membership director that my membership application has been approved. I'll attend the orientation middle of this month. Any WCFW member here?

This is a great news for me and my family because we all shoot and my daughters have been begging me to take them shooting.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:54:10 AM EDT
[#1]
I was a member there for many years. Nice place.
The GSSF has a match there every year. Lots of range (200 yards). Shotgun range, archery.... Very few asshats.

That said, I let it lapse and went with NCRGC. I much prefer the Canyon...now  I just need to get my ass up there.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 5:52:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:41:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Welcome aboard!!! I have been a member for a few years and love it there.
I was just there today enjoying the great weather, as was everyone else
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 4:38:55 PM EDT
[#4]
It's a nice range. I've been a member for 10-12 years now.Well worth the money
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 4:58:39 PM EDT
[#5]
I shoot Garand and other matches there as a guest occasionally.  

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 9:48:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I shoot Garand and other matches there as a guest occasionally.    

My first introduction to the club was during the Garand match back in late July last year. I found out about the match the night before and all my shooting stuff were still packed in boxes. Luckily, I was able to find all the gear I needed and headed out to the club the following morning. I met a lot of good and friendly folks there. Everyone was very nice. This motivated me to fill out the application form and mailed it in.  

I ended up with 1st place and got some WCFW and CMP pins & a medal.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 9:50:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just got a call from their membership director that my membership application has been approved. I'll attend the orientation middle of this month. Any WCFW member here?

This is a great news for me and my family because we all shoot and my daughters have been begging me to take them shooting.

I'm going on 1/14 for the orientation. It look like a great club.

Mike

I signed up for the 15th. My wife and daughters want to go along as well. They want to see the range.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 9:56:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Welcome aboard!!! I have been a member for a few years and love it there.
I was just there today enjoying the great weather, as was everyone else

Thank you. Cannot wait to take the family there for some quality trigger time.

I don't see IDPA in the club activities list. Any reason why? My wife and I shot IDPA back in MO. We would love to pick up IDPA again here.
I plan to restart with NRA high-power & CMP matches, and try some 3-gun match. My daughters (11 and 13) are not into competitive shooting yet. But I am working on it ... the little one is big into cowboy action stuff. Her big sis is likely to pick up IDPA.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:19:52 AM EDT
[#9]
I don't know why no IDPA. There is only one range down around Denver ( can't think of the name) That does IDPA.
Weld does do IPSC.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:37:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top