Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
11/20/2019 5:07:11 PM
Posted: 5/18/2005 10:14:43 PM EST
Im going to be stuck over in Wenatche for a few days next month on a business trip...

I already checked out the threads above, but did not see anything about a indoor range anywhere..

Anybody got the 4-1-1?

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 10:40:06 PM EST
You need an indoor range in Wenatchee? Just drive out in the hills and start shooting! And see if Rocky's House of Guns has any good deals.
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 11:10:16 PM EST

Originally Posted By Boomer:
You need an indoor range in Wenatchee? Just drive out in the hills and start shooting! And see if Rocky's House of Guns has any good deals.

I dont need a Indoor range, but Im guessing that there will be a few of the gal's I work with that are going to want to go. Im in class/training all day and the nights are free..

My other option is to use my new Night Vision and rent a jet ski...

Link Posted: 5/19/2005 3:50:23 AM EST
Be sure to check out One-Shot Firearms, leaves Rocky's in the dust.... IM me and maybe I'll meet for a beer. I live about 12 miles out of town and work in East Wenatchee.

1911fan
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 5:30:26 AM EST
Where is One-Shot? The railroad used to put us up in the hotel across the street from Rocky's, so we got to know them and Joe's Log Cabin pretty well.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 2:30:59 PM EST

Now that sounds like serious fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 3:00:23 PM EST

Originally Posted By Cboyer:

Now that sounds like serious fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking I would look pretty dorky trying to rent jet ski's with night vision on...

Link Posted: 5/20/2005 3:00:16 AM EST
Where is One-Shot? At the same intersection as the fire station, the post office, and the (old) police dept. That's on the one-way going south (Mission) about half a mile south of RHOG.

1911fan
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 9:10:27 AM EST
Your kidding about one shot leaving rocky's in the dust right? They may have on any given day 60 firearms in the entire place. Rocky's has a way better selection and the prices that I have seen are way better at rocky's. I have bought at one shot but only on a few exceptions when they had a good deal on somthing or a rare find. Just my opinion.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 3:26:25 PM EST
Way friendlier personnel, much better reloading supplies, good coffee, and a German Shorthaired Pointer roaming the shop..... I don't buy too many guns from stores anyway.

1911fan
Top Top