Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/8/2003 3:41:40 AM EDT

Birmingham Alabama
Sat Aug 09  Partly Cloudy 86°/66°, rain chance 20%.

2 meals and a wake up and we'll be on our way to FOPfest III!

I hope some of y'all change your minds about not coming out, I predict fun for all!
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 4:52:48 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm looking forward to it too.  Should be a good time.  gilfrd, you sticking around a little longer this time so you can eat with us?  
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 4:58:03 AM EDT
[#2]
I hope to.. haven't been to Hooters in forever, well since I met my wife which was right at 12 years ago.

Man I'm getting old!
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 6:26:15 AM EDT
[#3]
BITE ME!!!

stop rubbing it in

ByteTheBullet  )-:
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 6:30:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Wait, are we suppoosed to bite you or the bullet?  I'm so confused.
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 6:40:48 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Wait, are we suppoosed to bite you or the bullet?  I'm so confused.

Whatever makes you happy!!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 6:57:52 AM EDT
[#6]
We are gonna have tracers this time. I loaded up about 200 or so... this is gonna be cool!

This will possibly be the best danged shoot we've ever had... since I've been coming at least.

I feel sorry for you punks that cant take the heat.. I'll shoot your share for ya....coughpussiescough
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 7:17:48 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
We are gonna have tracers this time. I loaded up about 200 or so... this is gonna be cool!

This will possibly be the best danged shoot we've ever had... since I've been coming at least.

I feel sorry for you punks that cant take the heat.. I'll shoot your share for ya....coughpussiescough

Ok, one last time for the short bus window lickers...

I have a work related function that I cannot cancel.
Grown-ups have responsibilies.

ByteTheBullet  (-:

edited to add: I too will be outside 'in the heat'. So there!!
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 7:34:17 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ok, one last time for the short bus window lickers...

I have a work related function that I cannot cancel.
Grown-ups have responsibilies.

ByteTheBullet  (-:

edited to add: I too will be outside 'in the heat'. So there!!

Yeah well grown-ups with decent jobs don't work Saturdays!

Just giving you a hard time, gonna miss you out there, I'll get plenty of pics and post them 2 weeks late. I'm thinking lots of tracers and a slow shutter...VERY cool.
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 8:19:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Guns paked: check.
Ammo stocked: check.
A few "special mix" reloads for the AR: check.
A few beers to the head at 2300: check.

In other words, I'm ready to roll, so we'll seeya at the shoot!!! We may be a little after 10, so dammit, save some space for me! A neighbor who is in the AR market and a buddy of his will be coming out too, so let's show 'em some good Ar'Right FUN!!!

By the way, I may not be there the whole weekend, and I will not be able to cook this time, but I simply WILL NOT MISS A CAMDEN SHOOT!!! And I would recommend that NOBODY who can make it, miss it! Those TN boys put on a hell of a show!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top