Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2006 5:16:50 AM EDT
Hi all,

We finally arrived at Skyharbour after an 11hr flight, that seemed to take a lot longer. I now understand why you all keep saying that Az is full, judging by the amount of building that has gone up in the last 3 years since we last graced these shores.

I've heard that there is no ammo shortage, but rest assured that after we've left there could very well be.

We're in the Sleep Inn in Superstition but I'm not sure where we're staying tonight as there seems to be a shortage of hotel rooms - f**king golfers!
For the rest of the day we're getting all our kit together and spending the afternoon at Rio zeroing the rifles to cope with the 'dry heat' local conditions, so there will be no time for streetfighter to sign autographs today.

Matt
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 6:17:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Tag for ralley info!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top