Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2010 3:11:32 PM EDT
Donnelly has voted the democrat agenda 88% of the time this term. He also voted for the healthcare, and the stimulus robberies. He is claiming that Walorski is planning to raise the sales tax(?) By 23%.  I've been told Walorski is GTG, so is there any truth to the taxes or not. Also Donnelly is trying to distance himself from 0, and Pelosi, just remember that he promised not to vote for the healthcare reform and then did it anyway. He is running scared and is trying to make you believe he isn't part of the problem.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:02:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Fuck Joe Donnelly.  All I see on tv is Donnelly ads though, Walorski better get it in gear.

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 4:28:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Fuck Joe Donnelly.  All I see on tv is Donnelly ads though, Walorski better get it in gear.

Walorski probably got this message from the GOP bigwigs who are bankrolling her campaign, "Don't shoot until you see the whites of his eyes," i.e. spend your valuable campaign cash much closer to the election when people really start paying attention.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:05:31 AM EDT
[#3]
It's great to see the Dems turning on each other.

Donnely is running scared and trying to do anything he can to keep his job.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:38:19 PM EDT
[#4]
She claims on her website that co-authored both the Lifetime CHL bill and the Castle Doctrine bill.
As these would be fairly easy to verify, I assume they are correct.  BUT, since I'm not the greatest in Google-fu, can anyone tell me if those statements are, in fact, true?
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 9:04:15 AM EDT
[#5]
I sold jackie a nice smith and wesson revolver a few years ago and have talked with her many times. A great lady and she has my vote.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:56:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Fuck Donnelly.  That motherfucker sold us out by remaining "undecided" until the last minute changes to the health care bill.  Fuck him!  I'll vote for anyone that runs against him.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top