Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2009 6:21:50 AM EDT
Couldn't believe what I saw at my local Walmart last night. Went back to sporting goods to get a swivel for a sling and there's cases of ammo on the floor just waiting to be opened. The gentlman behind the counter said that was the most ammo he's ever seen in this store. He opened a few boxes and they actually had Rem.  88gr. JHP 380. Only 2 boxes so I left one for someone else. Lots of .40(blazer brass), .45(Win), 9mm(blazer brass) all FMJ. He said there was some .223 in there somewhere but I wasn't interested so he left that on the floor. Anyway if anyone's interested it was at the Anthem store.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top