Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/6/2009 12:42:40 PM EDT
Well after the cops hauled off 2 employees yesterday morning (in handcuffs). I thought some ammo might make it to the shelves.

Yep, today I found 40 SW white box and 22 long rifle (500 box) and purchased what I was allowed.

The lady said the retiries (old farts) that are there at 07:30 bought all the 9 mm, 38 special and 357 ammo.

just kidding on the old fart thing as I am one myself.

I hope other walmarts are getting shipments.

Link Posted: 6/6/2009 1:21:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Wally worlders got busted...that's interesting!
Which one?
Link Posted: 6/6/2009 3:23:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I have been pretty lucky getting ammo.. Walmart on Dobson and 202 gets it at least once a week. At the same time I usually hit the Bass Pro and they have ammo.. They have a good selection right now.. 200 round value packs of Remington for 120.00 not the greatest price, but good for what you get.. They are pretty stocked up on +P 9 and 40.

The best walmart for ammo IMO is the one on Superstition Sprnigs and Southern. They seem to always have 50 round packs of Remington Subsonic 22LR. I get those if they dont have any handgun.. I get most of my stash from that one..
Link Posted: 6/6/2009 3:46:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Well after the cops hauled off 2 employees yesterday morning (in handcuffs). I thought some ammo might make it to the shelves.

OK, I'll bite –––– what's up with this?

Inquiring Bears want to know!
Link Posted: 6/7/2009 6:40:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah.  WTF does two idiots getting arrested have to do with ammo on the shelves?
Link Posted: 6/7/2009 7:41:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Yeah.  WTF does two idiots getting arrested have to do with ammo on the shelves?

I'd like to know this too, along with a source.
Link Posted: 6/7/2009 8:13:07 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Yeah. WTF does two idiots getting arrested have to do with ammo on the shelves?

There have been some reports of Walmart employees channeling ammo shipments to friends and local gun stores.

Is this what happened?
Link Posted: 6/7/2009 10:12:55 AM EDT
[#7]
You've seen ammo at a Walmart?  There hasn't been anything on the ammo shelves at the 3 Walmarts I go to in weeks.  Well, except a sign that says they won't sell more than 6 boxes of ammo to anyone.  But since they don't have 6 boxes it's rather pointless.
Link Posted: 6/7/2009 10:25:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Yeah. WTF does two idiots getting arrested have to do with ammo on the shelves?

There have been some reports of Walmart employees channeling ammo shipments to friends and local gun stores.

Is this what happened?

But why would they get arrested for it?

We really need more info...

Link Posted: 6/7/2009 8:27:57 PM EDT
[#9]
My Wal-mart never has anything in stock it seems.  Except .223.   Weird huh.   Glad they do but kinda strikes me funny how I can get that whenever I want but can't buy any .357 to save my life.
Link Posted: 6/8/2009 2:57:23 PM EDT
[#10]
I live in the west valley and can never find ammo. The funny thing is 2 weeks ago they all had .223, well last week I finished my ar build and guess what.... no more .223. all they ever have over here is 25 auto....
Link Posted: 6/8/2009 6:36:09 PM EDT
[#11]

Hmmf, I guess we were all suckers.......
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:50:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Yep, today I found 40 SW white box and 22 long rifle (500 box) and purchased what I was allowed.

The lady said the retiries (old farts) that are there at 07:30 bought all the 9 mm, 38 special and 357 ammo.

just kidding on the old fart thing as I am one myself.

I hope other walmarts are getting shipments.

So Snoopy, you going to fill us in or what?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top