Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2005 4:52:21 AM EDT
The scumbags who rape kids are allowed to live together in peace an harmony in Bellingham. The hero who knocked them, off faces the death penalty.

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:07:59 AM EDT
[#1]
That's pretty f*cked up!  Also, I just saw on the news where a stripper from Lakewood was facing Jail time for touching her boob during one of her dances.  As she interviewed after her court time she said she wanted to run for gov. to lighten up the stippers code in WA.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:12:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:39:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Child rapists usually vote democrat on your side of the state.  They probably vote several times each election, since polling places and schools are closely located.  Our state democrat party lost two valuable members because of the actions of one man.  His strange desire to keep child rapists off the street could cost the democrats their next multi-vote, repoll-recount election in King county. .  I would not be suprised if the governor made a law to protect them.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 6:18:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Whew,

I've never seen Cav so pissed. But you're not alone bro, so when they choose a jury, maybe some more popular justice will get done.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 6:37:32 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
But you're not alone bro, so when they choose a jury, maybe some more popular justice will get done.

No, the fucking prosecutor threw me off a jury for daring to think guilty beyond a reasonable doubt was the lawful standard. The public defender was going to let me sit. The prosecutor opted for 2 80 year olds. The man who wanted off and the woman who had no clue where she was.

The man was accused of child rape. When they said it my face got hot, I got red tunnel vision, and I saw myself dragging him out of te courtroom by his throat.

I had to keep telling myself "Accused, accused, accused" to keep me in my seat. Damn I wanted to sit on that jury. Too bad the prosecutor sucked at picking a jury.

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 6:42:29 AM EDT
[#6]
You can thank the lawyers and politicians who have perverted the laws to serve themselves rather than the people.

You can thank the left leaning educators and teachers who refuse to define the bounderies of right or wrong.

You can thank the spineless judges and prosecuters who refuse to committ criminals to jail for all but the shortest time.

You can thank the liberal activists who ensure the rights of criminals are always granted while those of the victims are often overlooked.

The liberal sections of government have failed to protect and serve the very people that put them in office.

That being said, I hope I get called to be on the jury.

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:06:53 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Child rapists usually vote democrat on your side of the state.  They probably vote several times each election, since polling places and schools are closely located.  Our state democrat party lost two valuable members because of the actions of one man.  His strange desire to keep child rapists off the street could cost the democrats their next multi-vote, repoll-recount election in King county. .  I would not be suprised if the governor made a law to protect them.

I am sure they will still vote even though they are dead.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:23:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Didja hear the one about:

www.kirotv.com/news/4954308/detail.html
KIROTV.com
Seattle School District Fires Janitor After Allegations Of Rape
POSTED: 11:37 am PDT September 9, 2005
UPDATED: 12:06 pm PDT September 9, 2005
SEATTLE -- Seattle police are investigating rape claims against a janitor after a teenager claims she was assaulted at school district headquarters last May.
Vice Detective Tami Reynolds said the man met the girl over the Internet and lured her from her home in south King County.
The girl said when she agreed to meet him in person, he allegedly attacked her and forced her into prostitution.
Copyright 2005 by KIROTV.com. The Associated Press contributed to this report. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

It gets worse: According to the news bite we saw last night, after he raped her, he "made" her come see him again, and he pimped her out.

Hmmm, been fired, NOT been arrested...
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 11:35:26 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
The scumbags who rape kids are allowed to live together in peace an harmony in Bellingham. The hero who knocked them, off faces the death penalty.

Im not sure if anyone else read this post like i did....  but How did these so called rapists get to live in peace when someone killed them??  

The so called "hero" is just a murdering criminal, not any different than the rapists.. plain and simple. His crime is different, but he is still a criminal nonetheless and should be punished for his crime of murder.  If that entails 5years, 37years or death..... whatever, so be it. If he gets released from prison.... should someone kill him to because he killed someone else? and so on and so on......Or should they let him be?  "do the crime, do the time, debt payed "  I suppose we all could be murdering vigilante "heros"... once all the rapists are killed who's next? Jaywalkers?... speeders?,  where would it stop.... and who would make that determination?? Would you be a good vigilante and kill yourself for being a murdering criminal  You/everyone probably works next to a sex offender(s) and don't even know it, they might even be one of your better friends. Be sure to liquidate them too .... everyone is guilty.... forever !!!  

The system is very flawed, you can be convicted of a sex crime and not even do anything sexual to another person, as well you can be graded a level 3 sex offender(high risk to reoffend) based on if you didn't graduate high school, if your parents are divorced, you got fired from a job and  if you have a prior criminal record with something as benign as shoplifting.  Not all of them are crazed and hiding in the bushes waiting to jump on you or your kids. 90%+ will never offend again.  Which brings me to another point... did anyone here actually take the time to dig into the these child rapists cases, did any one have access to their files... did they really RAPE a child or children? Or are you going off what the sensationalist liberal propaganda machine is telling you?   Funny how one minute it's all lies.. next minute it's all truths... I wish people would make up thier mind when it comes to the media.

I love how ignorance prevails here by some people who act so enlightened. Sex offenders are highly punished and controlled in this state, even after they have done thier time, they basically are on parole/probation for the rest of their LIFE. IF they get released, they ususally have to continue seeing therapists, counselors, and other state officials, including the police constantly questioning them when someone has a child that ran away or is missing, not too mention having to deal with ingnorant & emotional persons harassing (or murdering) them in our society at every turn.  You are better off killing another human being than being a sex offender.... seriously.  

Please, before anyone jumps on some emotional witch-hunt bandwagon... take the time to investigate and research the FACTS.   I have a very close friend, who works DIRECTLY with sex offenders, I got the straight dope on the how the system works and deals with sex offenders.

Please Stop being like the ignorant, emotional liberals you are constantly bitching about.  

Rebel Sharpshooter

PS> I think criminals should be punished. However.... I believe "do the crime, do the time, debt payed ".. start over(somewhat). If you re-offend..... increase the sentance. And we have a 3 strikes law here in WA... so that takes care of the third time, IF there is one.  It is not for another criminal(vigilante) to determind what the punishement is to be. We have a juducial system (albeit not the best) in place for that .  

PSS> blah, blah, blah..........
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 11:50:53 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
That's pretty f*cked up!  Also, I just saw on the news where a stripper from Lakewood was facing Jail time for touching her boob during one of her dances.  As she interviewed after her court time she said she wanted to run for gov. to lighten up the stippers code in WA.  

The stripper laws should be gone completely, if an adult wants to accept money in return for being viewed naked it is not the business of the government to intervene. Is that what you meant?

ETA Pirate sniper, you probably just stirred up a hornets nest.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 11:55:22 AM EDT
[#11]
PS,

Could you post the link to info claiming '90%' never return to sex crimes? Thanks.

As for emotion. It doesn't take much imagination to understand what a child goes through when someone four to eight times his size, uses him/her as a sex toy. It's unforgivable. Your argument is well thought out on the paper of lawbooks. But to many, the difference between such a monster, and one who has made the choice to hunt them, is crystal clear.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 12:09:29 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
 Sex offenders are highly punished and controlled in this state, even after they have done thier time, they basically are on parole/probation for the rest of their LIFE. IF they get released, they ususally have to continue seeing therapists, counselors, None of who rehabilitates or changes a sex-offenders desire to molest childrenand other state officials, including the police constantly questioning them when someone has a child that ran away or is missing, not too mention having to deal with ingnorant & emotional persons harassinglike the molester did his victims (or murdering) How is disliking a child molester ignorant or emotional?them in our society at every turn.  You are better off killing another human being than being a sex offender.... seriously.  Only if the person you kill is another sex offender

Tell that to the family killed and child raped in Idaho.

Turns out the shooter had been molested as a child as well.

I still say good riddance to bad trash. Sex offenders have been re-offending as long as there have been sex crimes. If they were rehablitated, we wouldn't need to rate them as likely to re-offend.

I can see no case being made that our society is better with unrehabilitated sex offenders living in it, where the can continue to prey on our children.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 12:59:35 PM EDT
[#13]
I worked with Dr. George McDonald for years. He was a pioneer in the field of sexual psychopathy. He advocated treatment  as a means to rehabilitate sex offenders. However, after about 20 years of running the sex offender program for the state of Washington, he eventually came to the realization that the vast majority of them cannot be rehabilitated. His change of heart was a great leap forward. However, many lives were destroyed as many, many SP's were released into the world after being "cured". Look up Larry Hendrix. Prime example. I knew him and worked with him right up to the time he was executed by one of his victims. I'll even show you the tree his victim had been tied to. I believe a person can change and when you pay your dues, you may be ok to be at large. But, my experience is that sexual predators should ONLY be released to the custody of the lawyers who free them (or the judges), who should be required to have them as live in housekeepers and babysitters.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 1:37:43 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Personally I don't have a problem with this. At least the chick is honest about who she is and what she wants to do. Who would you rather be screwed by, an exotic dancer or a professional politican?
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 10:02:10 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I worked with Dr. George McDonald for years. He was a pioneer in the field of sexual psychopathy. He advocated treatment  as a means to rehabilitate sex offenders. However, after about 20 years of running the sex offender program for the state of Washington, he eventually came to the realization that the vast majority of them cannot be rehabilitated. His change of heart was a great leap forward. However, many lives were destroyed as many, many SP's were released into the world after being "cured". Look up Larry Hendrix. Prime example. I knew him and worked with him right up to the time he was executed by one of his victims. I'll even show you the tree his victim had been tied to. I believe a person can change and when you pay your dues, you may be ok to be at large. But, my experience is that sexual predators should ONLY be released to the custody of the lawyers who free them (or the judges), who should be required to have them as live in housekeepers and babysitters.

Who was the victim?
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 11:18:54 PM EDT
[#16]
More on the story I posted earlier:

Saturday, September 10, 2005 - 12:00 AM

Janitor allegedly rapes student

By Sanjay Bhatt
Seattle Times staff reporter

A substitute custodian working for Seattle Public Schools allegedly raped a 14-year-old girl in the district's headquarters one night in May, and also prostituted her on Rainier Avenue, according to a police report.

The custodian hasn't been arrested; a Seattle police spokesman said the case has been forwarded to the King County Prosecutor's Office. The Seattle Times usually does not identify criminal suspects until they are charged.

Seattle Public Schools said the custodian has been fired. The girl told Seattle police she met the custodian in April through a telephone party line, where people can call up others to talk and, perhaps, meet, according to the police report.

Seattle Public Schools spokesman Peter Daniels said the district screened the custodian in January, and he passed the standard criminal background checks with the Washington State Patrol and the FBI. The man's name was then placed on a substitute list for custodians, which the district uses when full-time custodians aren't available, Daniels said.

Daniels said that most of the custodian's assignments were at the John Stanford Center, district headquarters, where the custodian allegedly raped the girl in May. He also got about five assignments at Mercer Middle School in South Seattle.

According to the police report, the custodian told the girl he wanted her to work for him as a prostitute. On a day when he had to work at Mercer Middle, the custodian took the girl with him and had her wait in his car, police said. He then took her to Rainier Avenue, near Holly Street, told her what to charge and how much money he wanted her to make a day, the report said.

The girl completed "seven or eight dates" and gave the custodian all the money, according to the report. She also told police that the custodian took her to a motel in Federal Way, where he raped her.

Daniels said Mercer Middle's staff met yesterday to review with counselors how to talk with students about personal safety. The school is also sending home a letter to parents.

Seattle Times staff reporter Lisa Chiu contributed to this report.

Sanjay Bhatt: 206-464-3103 or [email protected]

Copyright © 2005 The Seattle Times Company
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 8:16:55 AM EDT
[#17]
Coyote: The victim who turned the tables on Larry was an enlisted man from Ft. Lewis. He was hitchhiking in Lakewood, when a well dressed guy in a nice van offered him a ride to the gate. Apparently, he wasn't all that thrilled about being tied up, raped and murdered. Some people are funny that way... BTW, Hendrix was a star graduate of, then employed as a counselor in the Sex Offender Program at Western State Hospital.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 8:22:53 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Sex offenders are highly punished and controlled in this state, even after they have done thier time, they basically are on parole/probation for the rest of their LIFE.

For the child that's been raped, it is a life sentence . . .  a life of looking over his/her shoulder, wondering who they can trust, likely having dysfunctional intimate relationships (if they can have them at all).  Seems to me the rapist gets off easier than that.

True, not all accused of child rape are guilty, but for those that are and are killed for it:

Quoted:
I still say good riddance to bad trash. Sex offenders have been re-offending as long as there have been sex crimes. If they were rehablitated, we wouldn't need to rate them as likely to re-offend.

I can see no case being made that our society is better with unrehabilitated sex offenders living in it, where the can continue to prey on our children.

Link Posted: 9/11/2005 9:31:49 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Im not sure if anyone else read this post like i did....  but How did these so called rapists get to live in peace when someone killed them?? I think CavVet was saying "they lived" in peace before they were shot. Which I believe should have been done at the time of crime. End of story

The so called "hero" is just a murdering criminal, not any different than the rapists.. plain and simple. WTF?? Are you a public defender???  His crime is different, but he is still a criminal nonetheless and should be punished for his crime of murder.  If that entails 5years, 37years or death..... whatever, so be it. If he gets released from prison.... should someone kill him to because he killed someone else? and so on and so on......Or should they let him be?  "do the crime, do the time, debt payed "  I suppose we all could be murdering vigilante "heros"... once all the rapists are killed who's next? Jaywalkers?... speeders?,  where would it stop.... and who would make that determination?? Would you be a good vigilante and kill yourself for being a murdering criminal  You/everyone probably works next to a sex offender(s) and don't even know it, they might even be one of your better friends. Be sure to liquidate them too .... everyone is guilty.... forever !!!  

The system is very flawed, you can be convicted of a sex crime and not even do anything sexual to another person, as well you can be graded a level 3 sex offender(high risk to reoffend) based on if you didn't graduate high school, if your parents are divorced, you got fired from a job and  if you have a prior criminal record with something as benign as shoplifting.  Not all of them are crazed and hiding in the bushes waiting to jump on you or your kids. 90%+ will never offend again.  Which brings me to another point... did anyone here actually take the time to dig into the these child rapists cases, did any one have access to their files... did they really RAPE a child or children? Or are you going off what the sensationalist liberal propaganda machine is telling you?   Funny how one minute it's all lies.. next minute it's all truths... I wish people would make up thier mind when it comes to the media.

I love how ignorance prevails here by some people who act so enlightened. Sex offenders are highly punished and controlled in this state, even after they have done thier time, they basically are on parole/probation for the rest of their LIFE. IF they get released, they ususally have to continue seeing therapists, counselors, and other state officials, including the police constantly questioning them when someone has a child that ran away or is missing, not too mention having to deal with ingnorant & emotional persons harassing (or murdering) them in our society at every turn.  You are better off killing another human being than being a sex offender.... seriously.  

No they should be hung at the end of their trial when found guilty. Not let back out into society to ruin more lives.

Please, before anyone jumps on some emotional witch-hunt bandwagon... take the time to investigate and research the FACTS.   I have a very close friend, who works DIRECTLY with sex offenders, I got the straight dope on the how the system works and deals with sex offenders.

Please Stop being like the ignorant, emotional liberals you are constantly bitching about.  

You sound like you have a soft spot in your heart for sex offenders. Makes me wonder....

Rebel Sharpshooter

PS> I think criminals should be punished. However.... I believe "do the crime, do the time, debt payed ".. start over(somewhat). If you re-offend..... increase the sentance. And we have a 3 strikes law here in WA... so that takes care of the third time, IF there is one.  It is not for another criminal(vigilante) to determind what the punishement is to be. We have a juducial system (albeit not the best) in place for that .  

PSS> blah, blah, blah..........

Link Posted: 9/11/2005 1:30:30 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
WTF?? Are you a public pervert defender???  

Fixt.

I think butt pirate made his position very clear.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 6:03:26 PM EDT
[#21]
I've always said the government would spare no expense to prosecute those who took the law into their own hands. More than chasing down murderers, rapists, meth brewers, you name it. Because when men take the law into their own hands they challenge the failures of big government.

This is a good example of that very reaction.

I'm glad the guy offed those turds. Two fewer shits in the gene pool I have to worry about being around my kids. I'd buy the guy some beers and pay his cab fare home.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:08:03 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The stripper laws should be gone completely, if an adult wants to accept money in return for being viewed naked it is not the business of the government to intervene. Is that what you meant?

That's easy.   The whore in power is afraid of competition.   The "new whore in town" could take her crown.   Let's not forget that Italian whore who was elected (Ciciolinna?).

ETA Pirate sniper, you probably just stirred up a hornets nest.

That's a difficult discussion.   I do not think the criminal "doing the time" can fix the life of the child who was molested.    The littlelings will not forget the monster who attacked them.   The same way I do not believe on "good behavior" and then letting a murderer walking free after sentence reduction and other technicalities that consider them "rehabilitated".   It's BS.

On the other hand... if someone decided that some judgement was not correct and decides to take justice in his/hers own hands things can get out of control very easily.   Actually, I think they already are and the justification is in the facts that we see criminals treated as "victims" and the folks who defended themselves being the "criminals".   Mankind itself is F!@#$%-up.

Edited to fix the quotes,

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 1:03:12 AM EDT
[#23]
Some of you are bringing up good points about the victims of the rapists, which it is terrible that they had to endure that, however that is not the main issue here. And although some of you  individuals may try to burn me at the stake on for my dissenting view of your witch hunting emotional bandwagon.... the issues is and the fact remains... CavVet said and others here think: a person commiting premeditated murders with a GUN... is a hero .   That is absolutely sick to think that.  

Just because the persons commited a despicable crime, doesn't justify MURDER by some wacko vigilante.  

I really don't see how this asshole who used a GUN to kill two people NOT presenting an immediate danger to his life or the life of those with him is a hero?  Please explain how this friggin sicko murdering CRIMINAL benefits our movement to KEEP AND BEAR ARMS ??

I see some posts here...... "tell that to the child or the parent s of the child" etc..   I would tell them.. absolutely..... it's not for the public at large to dispense mob justice.  We have a judical system(albeit not perfect) to deal with those people who choose to commit crimes.  Yes.. some of those children have to live with that for the rest of thier lives and can be messed up from it..... your posting the obvious here.  There are counselors and psychologists to help with that though..... most  traumas CAN be overcome... IF you choose to overcome it. Did anyone here have something bad happen to them as a child... like a sibling or parent death?  Are you still messed up over it..or did you get through and make a choose to move on with your life?  Almost kinda like the 9/11 ferver: "we will not stop our country's day to day life...or they win" ... same applies here.... move onward and forward or you let them win. STOP BEING A VICTIM!

migradog> I respect your opinion and comments. I don't beleive I said disliking a child molester is ignorant, you can dislike or like anyone you choose, For whatever reason..... but you can't kill them because of it.  What i mean by ignorance... is lacking or lack of knowledge.  Im sorry the MURDERER was molested as a child, and although I am sympathetic to his trauma... it did not justfy murdering two "innocent" (as it relates to him directly) people.

RS_C > You talk as if a public defender is a bad thing.  I see public defenders as people working to PROTECT other less finacially endowed people from potential false imprisonment.   You think I have soft spot for sex offenders and it makes you wonder.... well good for you. Im sure it's the most your brain has done in awhile. It's obvious you didn't read my whole post, nor grasp what I was saying.  (however, less attorneys on the planet would make for a better place to live )

CavVet > you are sick in the head and need help. What you said gives the liberals ammunition against our cause to keep and bear arms... you are a liability.  Do you really feel it neccesary to be immature and call people childish names...  like "butt pirate"?..  that is weak, even for you.   Not only are you a liability to our cause ... but you are immature and borish as well.  Try acting like an adult for once CavVet.

QUOTE: The so called "hero" is just a murdering criminal, not any different than the rapists.. plain and simple. His crime is different, but he is still a criminal nonetheless and should be punished for his crime of premeditated murder. If that entails 5years, 37years or death..... whatever, so be it. If he gets released from prison.... should someone kill him to because he killed someone else? and so on and so on...... Or should they let him be? "do the crime, do the time, debt payed " I suppose we all could be murdering vigilante "heros"... once all the rapists are killed who's next? Jaywalkers?... speeders?, where would it stop.... and who would make that determination?? Would you be a good vigilante and kill yourself for being a murdering criminal ??

quoting someone above: "end of story".

Rebel Sharpshooter

PS> Seems some here need me to post this... it might help to control the emotionalism .... I am a parent as well...  And im not mourning the deaths of two who may have increased potential to harm my offspring.  
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 5:17:07 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 9:13:16 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Quoted:
.... well good for you. Im sure it's the most your brain has done in awhile. It's obvious you didn't read my whole post, nor grasp what I was saying.  

I read them, and it's NOT quite as 'obvious' to me. (You're smart enough to know this is antagonism, please resist that urge.)

Cboyer has this to say!
This is the second thread I've read that this fool just keeps starting shit for no good reason other than his own pleasure, Discussion is on thing (Gunchyic comes to mind), But this guy goes beyond troll.

All I'll say to ya boy is try taking this Asshat attitude over to the Lightfigter forum if you think this group is not  tolerant. and quit being a punk.

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 11:42:48 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:
.... well good for you. Im sure it's the most your brain has done in awhile. It's obvious you didn't read my whole post, nor grasp what I was saying.  

I read them, and it's NOT quite as 'obvious' to me. (You're smart enough to know this is antagonism, please resist that urge.)

Playing the devils advocate and/or having a dissenting view or opinion other than what the masses have can be a form of antagonism... however I did not post just to be antagonistic.

I see how most of the people responding are not adressing my questions as to how this guy is a hero and how he furthers our cause to keep and bear arms while commiting premeditated murder with a gun... "you" seem to be be avoiding this and instead just call me names.  

Rebel Sharpshooter
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 1:15:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 5:05:53 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Yes.. some of those children have to live with that for the rest of thier lives and can be messed up from it..... your posting the obvious here.  There are counselors and psychologists to help with that though.....

That's OK, folks.  These poor innocent children can always get counseling.  

Quoted:
migradog> I respect your opinion and comments. I don't beleive I said disliking a child molester is ignorant, you can dislike or like anyone you choose, For whatever reason..... but you can't kill them because of it.  What i mean by ignorance... is lacking or lack of knowledge.  Im sorry the MURDERER was molested as a child

Example of someone traumatized into adulthood.  Who would have thought?

Quoted:
RS_C > You talk as if a public defender is a bad thing.  I see public defenders as people working to PROTECT other less finacially endowed people from potential false imprisonment.   You think I have soft spot for sex offenders and it makes you wonder.... well good for you. Im sure it's the most your brain has done in awhile. It's obvious you didn't read my whole post, nor grasp what I was saying.  (however, less attorneys on the planet would make for a better place to live )

CavVet > you are sick in the head and need help. What you said gives the liberals ammunition against our cause to keep and bear arms... you are a liability.  Do you really feel it neccesary to be immature and call people childish names...  like "butt pirate"?..  that is weak, even for you.   Not only are you a liability to our cause ... but you are immature and borish as well.  Try acting like an adult for once CavVet.

You claim to respect others' opinions and comments, yet you yourself resort to insults and name-calling.  I don't think you are the shining example of maturity here.  
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 6:27:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Go Cherry, Go Cherry go!

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 6:47:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Pirate_Sniper shit storm, go here so we don't hijack this thread anymore.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 6:21:01 PM EDT
[#31]
i agree with them being killed to be honest, since they were found guilty i agree, But everyone has a Right to an opinion about it.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 7:04:30 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
i agree with them being killed to be honest, since they were found guilty i agree, But everyone has a Right to an opinion about it.

and I as well as many others have the right to know that people who are adamant about standing on their step stool and screaming about how "poorly" people like the scum sucker in the article below are treated because of their seriously criminal behavior is just a "mean" thing to do are little better than the scum sucking pigs they are standing up for.  

Sex offender released without supervision, arrested in 10 days

RACINE - A two-time sex offender who continued to display intense fantasies toward children was released from a sex offender treatment center without supervision last year after a Milwaukee court concluded he was not a high risk to re-offend.

Then, just 10 days after his release, Eric Pletz was arrested in Burlington after he tried to lure a boy, 11 years old at the time, into his motel room with video games.

www.journaltimes.com/articles/2005/09/25/local/iq_3698415.txt

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:48:47 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Oh come on.  This is so two weeks ago.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top