Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2005 2:47:53 PM EDT
I'm gonna be an instructor for the Foreign Service Institute, School of Applied Information Technology!  And it will be a location outside of the Beltway!  I am stoked!
I'll get to help mold minds of mush and make them think like communicators!  Plus, I'll be back home and will be able to hit all the gun shows again!
M4arc, get ready to help build a target AR for Mrs. Kaiheitai!  Danny, we'll get to meet!  
Got an Polish underfolder kit on order from Akron Armory also that will need to be built!
And best of all, I'll get rid of that pesky CIV under my avatar and replace it with Virginia!

See ya'll in about 7 weeks!
About 49 days....but who's counting?

Link Posted: 8/12/2005 3:18:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Woo Hoo!

I'm counting. Man, am I happy fer ya.

Cold beer is on me.

Danny
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 4:23:11 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I'm gonna be an instructor for the Foreign Service Institute, School of Applied Information Technology!  And it will be a location outside of the Beltway!  I am stoked!
I'll get to help mold minds of mush and make them think like communicators!  Plus, I'll be back home and will be able to hit all the gun shows again!
M4arc, get ready to help build a target AR for Mrs. Kaiheitai!  Danny, we'll get to meet!  
Got an Polish underfolder kit on order from Akron Armory also that will need to be built!
And best of all, I'll get rid of that pesky CIV under my avatar and replace it with Virginia!

Please make them think like conservative, gun-loving, God-fearing communicators...there are too many of the other kind here already
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:42:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 1:52:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys. I am really looking forward to getting back home and meeting ya'll,  playing with my babies again, and acquiring more of them.  
I will proselytize the virtues of firearms ownership, but that will have to be during breaks from the classroom instruction.   All it takes is one complaint from an asshat liberal to screw you up.

I'M SHORT!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 5:23:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Short Timer on line

If you will in Northern Virginia I can help you out with any builds, just let me know.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 8:13:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Welcome to the Department of State!
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:38:33 AM EDT
[#7]
LRT, I'll be living in Stafford to begin with, then perhaps Fauquier, or PW county.  Depends on where I can afford.

Quien, you foreign service?  This will be my first stateside tour since coming on board.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:02:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Welcome back!
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 4:55:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Welcome back.

BTW- You're not Short, I am
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 11:06:52 AM EDT
[#10]
DS, don't really consider it part of DOS.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 12:45:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Thanks guys!  It's gonna be great to be home for longer than a couple of months and not live out of a seabag.  Looking forward to meeting all of you and getting some serious trigger time in also!
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 3:30:55 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
LRT, I'll be living in Stafford to begin with, then perhaps Fauquier, or PW county.  Depends on where I can afford.

Not a problem, I have a portable tool set with a nice vice setup Minuteman made for me, we can do it anywhere you want.
Quien, you foreign service?  This will be my first stateside tour since coming on board.

Link Posted: 8/15/2005 4:23:59 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not a problem, I have a portable tool set with a nice vice setup Minuteman made for me, we can do it anywhere you want.

LRT is NOT joking, he's the Man on the spot.

Best at anything, best friend anyone could ask for.

Danny
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 4:52:54 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Danny

Just watch out, they don't call him BIG SEXY for nothing.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 11:59:08 AM EDT
[#15]
Dayum, where'd I put that short timer calender???
The new boss said, "Now don't you be gettin' a short time attitude on me."  I'm thinking, "Get one?  I already got one!"
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 4:11:49 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Danny

Just watch out, they don't call him BIG SEXY for nothing.

The story about the Goats and Chickens was not true.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 4:12:22 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Danny

Link Posted: 8/16/2005 7:49:07 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Glad to hear you are coming back home!

However, tomorrow is my last day in the NOVA area

I'm heading back to Virginia Beach and I'll be starting a new job in Norfolk on Monday.  However, long-rifle-tactical can help you with any build you can dream up  However, I'm sure we'll see each other at the next black rifle day (or whatever we are calling it now).
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 6:00:39 AM EDT
[#19]
153 days and counting for me.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top