Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2005 5:45:48 PM EDT
Got a lil something setting the driveway today......

Bought a 1997 Jeep Wrangler Sport

Man its been a real long time since I have driven a manual  9 years ago when I was 16, and I only drove one twice then.  But 2 stalls and a tire squeal, I made it home.  Oh well, give me a week, and I should be fine.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 7:10:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 7:34:59 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I will start the official MM clutch fund.

I like it though, It wont take long.  I have only driven it for 45 mins, and only stall a couple of times.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 7:45:04 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I will start the official MM clutch fund.

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 4:06:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Congrats on the new money pit. I know you've been reading the 4x4 forums for months...what mods do you have planned? BTW, I'm in Durham and I've got 4 31x10.5 Dunlop AT's (80% tread left, all in nice shape) that I'd trade you for something cool. You could get those little girly tires off it!  You do know that factory wrangler tires and wheels are like factory Glock sights....made to be replaced!
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 4:40:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Congrats man, I know you been looking for a while.
Where's the pics??
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 8:16:08 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Congrats on the new money pit. I know you've been reading the 4x4 forums for months...what mods do you have planned? BTW, I'm in Durham and I've got 4 31x10.5 Dunlop AT's (80% tread left, all in nice shape) that I'd trade you for something cool. You could get those little girly tires off it!  You do know that factory wrangler tires and wheels are like factory Glock sights....made to be replaced!

It already came with 31s  No mods to it I can think of yet to do.  I want to keep it the way it is for awhile then figure out what will be best for me.  So far I do need to change the front speakers  

Im happy I found one with the I6, that was the main factor with the price I went with.  I was wanting to only spend 5k at the most.  But atleast I got what I wanted and not going to regret it.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 11:33:08 AM EDT
[#7]
I left my camera in my work truck, but hopefully I will remember to get it tomorrow.  Im glad I got it, I have already did some offroading  I cut through some mud to get around a truck
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top