Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/16/2003 9:26:19 AM EDT
Click on the link to see a two minute video of my NFA registered 60 mm mortar in action. You'll need Windows Media Player. A big THANK YOU to rickinvegas for making this video.  

www.crinamex.com/60mm.wmv
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 1:26:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Different,
That's too cool!  I have some pics I will send you soon.  The mpeg I took is only 1 shot out to the "tube".  But I have a couple of still photos you might like to have.

Rickinvegas is very talented.  I love the explosions in the backround.

Best,
Mark
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 6:17:51 PM EDT
[#2]
NOW that is some kind of big gun.  I think it would be fun to practice on some boxes.  Have you found a fireing soloutions book for it?.
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 7:09:52 PM EDT
[#3]
longun45, there is a firing table for 60 mm mortar rounds with the military ignition charges.  I don't have those so I have to use commercial or hand load ignition cartridges.  After I use up the commercial rounds I'm thinking of rolling my own ignition cartridges to increase the range.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 10:03:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Dude, that is SO COOL!

But, it needs some color!

Have you thought of stopping by (I sometimes wish I lived up there so so so badly) to blast it and have me coat it? wink wink.

D.
AZEX
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 6:35:04 PM EDT
[#5]
azexarms, that is an outstanding idea!  I'm glad you said something before I took the can of spray paint to it.

I've sent a Form 5320.20 to the ATFE for permission to bring my Class 3 toys to Arizona.  When I get the 5320.20 in the mail I'll contact you to set up an appointment to come by your shop to get it coated.  Thank you!
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 6:51:28 PM EDT
[#6]
sweet!

D.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top