Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/18/2006 7:04:56 AM EDT
I'm up in Reno and no dealer up north STOCKS suppressors. Do any of you Vegas folks know of a stocking dealer down south? Thanks...

A little rant: A business called ALD in Reno is listed on Gemtech's website as a dealer. Unfortunately they are no longer open except by appointment so they force you to leave a message. On thier answering machine it states "we will definately return your message", not so in my case. I've had nothing but poor experiences with these people in the past, but I thought I would give it another shot. Why is it that firearm dealers seem to be such pricks at times. I know this has been covered, but I had to vent.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 10:09:56 AM EDT
[#1]
I haven't seen one that stocks suppressors........ they are just willing to order them for you and mark it up quite a bit.

I prefer just to shop myself and pay one for a transfer.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 11:09:50 AM EDT
[#2]
I want to say that bizarre guns has a class 3 ffl. I remeber them having an uzi with a real suppressor on it.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 3:23:29 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I want to say that bizarre guns has a class 3 ffl. I remeber them having an uzi with a real suppressor on it.

You are correct, however if the dealer has one in stock the whole transfer is about a month or more faster. My time is running short for toys as my wife wants kids (no more disposable income) so the faster the better. Thanks for the help so far guys...
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 6:17:08 PM EDT
[#4]
I have never seen any dealer in Las Vegas that has an inventory of suppressors on display. The only place I have ever seen a display case full of suppressors was at the Scottsdale Gun Club in .................. Scottsdale AZ.
RDP has the best idea. Yeah, it takes longer. But it is far cheaper and you don't have to deal with the local dealers attitude. I have purchased three suppressors from Henry at TitleII Firearms of Easley SC. His prices were HUNDREDS less than any local dealer here in Las Vegas. He had the suppresssors in stock, and he is a nice guy to deal with. I then simply had that bought and paid for suppressor transfered to a local dealer and paid the local dealer $50 for the transfer. I had Henry send me an e-mail when he shipped the suppressor. He also gave me all the details so I could print up my own paperwork. After Henry shipped, I waited a couple days and then went to the dealer, had him sign the paperwork and I did everything else.
I found Henry right here on the AR15.com equipment exchange.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top