Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 6:31:53 AM EDT
[#1]

cant be true.... they represent something greater!!!!

Link Posted: 6/18/2014 6:43:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Pisses me off, how the media portrayed these two Fucktard's as Tea party  conservatives, when it appears they were leftist loons. I did find it curious that it dropped from the headlines quick.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 9:48:17 AM EDT
[#3]
time to dig it back up and push the media to cover it.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 12:51:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 1:56:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Pisses me off, how the media portrayed these two Fucktard's as Tea party  conservatives, when it appears they were leftist loons. I did find it curious that it dropped from the headlines quick.
View Quote

Go back and review the "mass shootings" and you'll find two things: First off the Republican/Conservative/TEA/listens to Limbaugh, Jones, Savage, etc. ARE ALWAYS THE FIRST ONES BLAMED BY THE MEDIA. Second, when the truth slinks out you find they were just the opposite.  
Of course the other facts of SSRI meds, already being a "prohibited person" and a host of other red flags are also ignored by mainstream media.  
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 4:33:28 PM EDT
[#6]
and notice the Feds sent out a warning to police to be on the look out for copycat cop shooters from right wing extremists.  
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 5:32:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
and notice the Feds sent out a warning to police to be on the look out for copycat cop shooters from right wing extremists.  
View Quote

Point is they identify "right wing extremists" yet all the shooters have been "Left wing extremists"    
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 5:42:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Point is they identify "right wing extremists" yet all the shooters have been "Left wing extremists"    
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

SPLC and ADL. Every act of violence is a "Right-Winger" or "White supremacist".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top