Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2004 1:03:33 PM EDT
Hey folks, my wife and I are visiting your state for the first time next week for our vacation on Edisto Island.  Anyone familiar with the area and could give us some pointers perhaps on where to eat, where to go, etc?  Also, how about any reciprocal out-of-state handgun permit laws.  Will I be cool to carry?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 4:03:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Check www.packing.org for permit reciprocity.  I think SLED (SC State Law Enforcement Division) may have a list on their website, but it's been a while since I looked.

I'm not too familiar with down around Edisto Island.  Are you planning on coming up into Charleston?
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 2:59:45 AM EDT
[#2]
WWW.PACKING.ORG
For all your conceal carry needs.
Also there is an indoor range at the North end of Murrells Inlet.Right across the road from a biker bar.."Suck,Bang ,Blow".
Can't remember the ranges name...Coastal Shooting???
If it's raining while I'm down there,I usually stop in.
GLOCK-23
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top