Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2007 9:38:21 AM EDT
Submitted my application to VA on Tuesday.  Court clerks office told me it will take 45 days.    Congrats to Arlington, VA for taking the maximum allowable time.  Also does anyone know how long it takes to get the UT permit?  I am going to mail in my application this weekend.

-C4-
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 11:40:13 AM EDT
[#1]
The Democratic Peoples Republic of Arlington has been against carry from day one.
They took all 90 days on my first permit, then all 45 on the renewal.
Fairfax at least beat them by 3 days on my last renewal.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 12:39:01 PM EDT
[#2]
All 90?  I thought they were only allowed to take 45?
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 3:53:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, Virginia jurisdictions must issue a temp permit if they exceed 45 days.

I believe Utah says 60 days, but they are swamped and running way over. They are currently processing  NR permits submitted in June. You can see the status here: http://www.bci.utah.gov/index.html
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 4:10:17 PM EDT
[#4]
When shall issue passed they had more time.

Edited to add:
Might have been 60 days, but either way Arlington used every day they could get, and then mailed the notice on the final day, thus delaying pick up by another day or two.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top