Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2005 8:30:46 PM EDT
Hi All,

I'm going to pick up a new 1/7 upper this week so I wondered if anyone has an opinion/experience with either of these? Thinking quality, price, ect.

All opinions welcomed!

ETA a poll!  Also, I know some of these would be considered 'custom' but let's compare the closest equivalents. if possible  
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 7:45:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Wish I could help.  All I know is that I have been pleased with the Colt and armalite pieces that I have had so far.  And something else that is t-marked that I have right now on my sole AR, but I can't figure out the make.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 3:58:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, I went with a LMT 14.5 with DD 9.5 and a perm phantom from JTAC...Ordered this afternoon,
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 11:08:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 1:22:15 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
they are all pretty much made from the same forgings. buy which ever is cheapest.by the way if you need the ttols to assemble let me know.

mike

Thanks Mike
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top