Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2005 4:52:57 PM EDT
Just when I thought I heard enough bullshit coming from Louisiana, I stumble across this pinhead.

You can download the video at the following link Give Us What We Deserve and you can also read the transcript posted there.

Perhaps Celine Dion would like to take homeboy and his girlfriend in for a few days and let them walk away with some of her prized household goods when they leave.

Sheesh.

Sometimes I just wanna give the fuck up.

Be Safe.

Joe
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 6:34:42 PM EDT
[#1]
This guy is typical of people with the entitlement mentality.
He has bought into the fact that he is black and therefore helpless.
The NAACP, and the other racewarlords, or strawbosses egg that mind set on for their own political purposes adn that is a real crime.

"If you can't depend on the federal government then who can you depend on" UM said on camera.  Any one depending on the federal government will starve before help comes.

Liberalism is truely a mental disorder.
Depending on liberals when the chips are down, is like a man waiting for another life boat  on the Titanic.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 6:39:10 PM EDT
[#2]
GRRRRRRR!

I feel you man.  

Who do you depend on? You depend on yourself, that's who.  God, Luck, and The Government come to those who are the best prepared.    If you weren't prepared in the big scheme of things, don't complain when others are trying to help you out!!!!!

This actually cured my headache cause I got to yell at my computer monitor.

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:06:16 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Sometimes I just wanna give the fuck up.

Joe

What did this guy deserve????  

I have been gone for a week, so I did'nt turn this shit on.  I get so pissed that people are screaming on TV that no one helped them.  I wonder how much tax money they have paid in to the city last year.  The city was close to broke before this.  I know mistakes were made but you have to be able to care for yourself a little.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:20:48 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

a foot in the ass or a bullet between the eyes. whichever comes first.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 2:15:05 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

a foot in the ass or a bullet between the eyes. whichever comes first.

+1

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top