Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2014 8:31:35 AM EDT
I thought others might find this interesting! I just got an email newsletter from RTSP range in Randolph, NJ 07869 about their new USPSA matches
'We are proud to announce that we are hosting USPSA matches every 3rd Sunday from 6pm-10pm. Join us on October 19th for our next match! ...Once you try it you'll understand what all of the excitement is about!

Check in starts at 4:30pm, and matches will run from 6pm to 10pm, and will utilize both of our ranges.

Online registration will be available and will be posted soon.

These matches are open to all levels of shooters – regardless if you have shot USPSA before or not. Everyone is welcome!

In the meantime you can check out the two videos from our proof of concept match that was held on September 21st.

USPSA at RTSP teaser (via YouTube)

USPSA at RTSP hat cam. (via RTSP Facebook page)'

Am pretty excited about this as now I don't need a long drive out west or arguments about taking the car for the day.

Sunday evening is a great time for this match. Not sure I'll make the first one on the 19th Oct as already heading to Range 14 on Friday 17th and not sure I have enough lead for two shooting trips.

Who else on here might go to these matches?

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 7:45:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Very interested.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 5:21:18 PM EDT
[#2]
That is a magnet!
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 3:25:15 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That is a magnet!
View Quote
I am not familiar with this term. Are you saying it's good and will attract people like a magnet?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top